|Big Red™ 500|
Simple and Rugged. Stick, TIG and Arc Gouging.
Built for operation in remote locations, the Big Red™ 500 is a simple, rugged diesel engine driven welder for stick welding, TIG and arc gouging. The design features no PC boards, proven reactor technology and the popular Deutz® D2011L3i oil/air-cooled industrial diesel engine for high reliability in jungles, deserts and other extreme environments.
- Simple, Rugged Design
- Proven reactor technology.
- No PC boards.
- Heavy guage steel base, frame, case sides and roof.
- High-Output Welding and Arc Gouging
- 500 Amps DC stick and DC TIG welding.
- 8 mm (5/16”) carbon arc gouging.
- Desert Duty™ Rated
- Rated welding outputs for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
- Versatile Receptacle Connections for 60 Hz AC Generator Power
- Operate common construction tools:
- 2,400 watts, 120V NEMA receptacles.
- 1,800 watts, 120V EURO receptacle.
- 120V receptacles are GFCI protected.
- 3,600 watts, 240V EURO receptacle, with a port for easily adding an RCD (Residual Current Device).
- Popular Deutz® Industrial Diesel Engine
- Deutz® D2011L3i, 32 HP, 1800 RPM.
- 3-cylinder, oil/air-cooled.
- EPA Tier 4i.
- Engine protection for low oil pressure and high temperature.
- Low maintenance and long life.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 36.9 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 937 x
| || |
Stick, TIG, Gouging
|Recommended General Options|
|X2810||Extended Warranty - Big Red 500|
|K2636-1||Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|K2641-2||Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|Recommended Stick Options|
|K704||Accessory Kit - 400 Amp|
|K1783-9||PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)|
|KP509||Parts Kit for PTA-18 and PTA-26 Series Torches|
|Type of Engine||Cylinders||HP & Speed (rpm)||Generator Output||Fuel Type|
|Deutz D2011L3i EPA Tier 4i||3||32@1800||3600 watts||Diesel|
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
Desert Duty™ Rated: 350/34/30%/55° C
Desert Duty™ Rated: 400/36/30%/50° C
Desert Duty™ Rated: 450/34/30%/45° C
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|