Robotic Torch Maintenance Center
Maintain high quality and productivity in your MIG robotic welding cell with the Power REAM® from Lincoln Electric. This automatic nozzle cleaning station removes and reduces spatter accumulation for improved welding performance.
- The Power REAM® delivers features unmatched in current competitive models - The design of the Power REAM® offers a simple pushbutton "No Error" programming technique, with the added advantage of interactive process monitoring.
- The Power REAM® is the only reamer to offer an automatic retry feature - It detects when excessive spatter builds up, preventing the reamer from fully extending into the nozzle. When this occurs, the reamer retracts and automatically retries.
- Diamond-shaped clamp design - Provides a positive, self-centering grip on all nozzle sizes.
- Input and output signals - Easily configured, allowing simple integration for all makes and models of robot systems.
- Vortex action anti-spatter sprayer - Uniformly coats the inside of the nozzle for superior protection against weld spatter build-up.
- Maintenance features - On-board diagnostic indicator lights and error codes allow trouble-free setup, fast maintenance, and easy replacement of standard components.
- Standard integrated wire clipper - Provides consistent wire stickout and removes the ball end of the welding wire to provide superior arc starting performance for .030- 1/16 inch (0.8-1.6mm) solid wires.
| || |
Reamer, Sprayer, Wire Clipper
- Reaming Station (5/8 inch reamer bit included)
- Spray System
- Wire Cutter
- 20 ft. (6.0m) Input Cable
|Recommended General Options|
|K2433-1||Power Ream™ Robotic Cable - 20 ft|
|K2434-1||Remote Power Ream™ Reservoir Kit|
|Recommended Expendable Parts|
|KP2435-1||Reaming Bit - 1/2 in (12.7 mm) with Washer|
|KP2435-3||Reaming Bit - 5/8 in (15.9 mm) with Washer|
|KP2435-5||Reaming Bit - 3/4 in (19 mm) with Washer|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|