|LF-74 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty|
4-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeder
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-72 and LF-74 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day. The heart of these feeders is the highly engineered 2-roll or 4-roll MAXTRAC™ drive system, delivering strong and consistent feeding force for tough applications.
Select the 2-roll LF-72 for most .035-.045 wire applications. Select the 4-roll LF-74 for large diameter wires, longer gun cables or long boom conduit or hard automation applications.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Two or four gear-driven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
- Rugged, industrial-grade wire feeder motor.
- In addition to great mild steel performance, these feeders deliver positive arc starting and feeding with stainless steel, aluminum and flux-cored wires!
- Control cable connector with a Spin-Nut™ makes connecting the control cable a simple twist-of-the-wrist.
- Totally enclosed wire drive.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 15.3 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 389 x
| || |
MIG Plused Flux-Cored
- Control Cable (K1797-10)
- .035/.045 " Solid Wire Drive Rolls and Guide
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand (K1524-3). 60 lbs wire package maximum.
|K1840-10||Weld Power Cable - TM to Lug - 10 ft (3 m)|
|K1842-10||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 10 ft (3 m)|
|K1842-35||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 35 ft (10.6 m)|
|K1842-60||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 60 ft (18.3 m)|
|K1842-110||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 110 ft (3 m)|
|Recommended General Options|
|X2426||Extended Warranty - LF-74|
|K2330-1||Postflow and Burnback Timer Kit|
|K1546-1||Incoming Bushing for Lincoln Conduit|
|K1546-2||Incoming Bushing for Lincoln Conduit|
|K162-1||Spindle Adapter For Readi-Reels® and Spools|
|K586-1||Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit|
|K2335-1||Adapter for Competitive Power Sources|
|K1798||Terminal Strip Adapter Cable|
|KP1505-030S||Drive Roll Kit .023-.030 in (0.6-0.8 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP1505-045S||Drive Roll Kit .040-.045 in (1.0-1.1 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP1505-035C||Drive Roll Kit .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP1505-045C||Drive Roll Kit .040-.045 in (1.0-1.1 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP1505-068||Drive Roll Kit .068-.072 in (1.7-1.8 mm) Cored or Solid Wire|
|KP1505-5/64||Drive Roll Kit 5/64 in (2.0 mm) Cored or Solid Wire|
|KP1505-3/32||Drive Roll Kit 3/32 in (2.4 mm) Cored or Solid Wire|
|KP1507-035A||Drive Roll Kit .035 in (0.9 mm) Aluminum Wire|
|KP1507-040A||Drive Roll Kit .040 in (1.0 mm) Aluminum Wire|
|K163||Four Wheeled Undercarriage|
|Recommended Power Source Options|
|K2400-1||Idealarc® CV-305 208/230/460/3/60|
|K2400-2||Idealarc® CV-305 230/460/575/3/60|
|K1346-22||Idealarc® CV-400 230/460/575/3/60|
|K1480-1||Idealarc® CV-655 230/460/3/60|
|K1728-6||Invertec® V350-PRO Factory Model|
|K1728-7||Invertec® V350-PRO Advanced Process Model|
|K1308-12||Idealarc® DC-400 with Multi-Process Switch 230/460/3/60|
|K1288-22||Idealarc® DC-600 230/460/575/3/60|
|K1288-18||Idealarc® DC-600 with Multi-Process Switch 230/460/3/60|
|Wire Feeder Specifications|
|Input||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|
|100-800 (2.5-20.3)||.023-1/16 (0.6-1.6)||.030-5/64 (0.8-2.0)|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|