The Time Tested Original.
The AC-225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated (60 Hz only), UL listed and CSA approved (60 Hz only).
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor. Two-year extended warranty available in the U.S.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 24 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 610 x
| || |
- Insulated electrode holder and cable
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable
|Recommended General Options|
|X1170||Extended Warranty - AC-225|
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|