|Invertec® V160-T 115/230/1/50/60|
For TIG and Stick Welding
The Invertec® V160-T is a full function DC TIG inverter intended for alloy fabrication or critical maintenance work.
- Advanced inverter technology - Delivers superior TIG performance.
- Selectable Touch-Start TIG® - TIG starting or high frequency starting makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions.
- Built-in pulsing functions - Give you greater control over thin materials.
- Add TIG capability to your arsenal - By using remote power from an engine driven generator.
- Auto-reconnect - Between 115/230V 50/60Hz input power eliminates operator error.
- Integral gas and power connector - For simple torch connections and quick changes between TIG and stick welding.
- Lightweight - Rugged package makes it easy to take TIG welding capability where it's needed.
- Thermal and voltage overload protection - For long life of internal components.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 13 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 330 x
| || |
Stick, TIG, Pulsed
- 115V Input cord (10 ft.) and plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- 20 Amp Plug (NEMA 5-20P)
- Twist-Mate™ Torch Adapter for PTA-9 or -17 one-piece torch
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Work clamp and cable
|Recommended General Options|
|X1845||Extended Warranty - Invertec V160-T|
|K2275-1||Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|Recommended Stick Options|
|K2394-1||Stick Electrode Holder and Cable Assembly (Twist Mate™)|
|K2266-1||TIG-Mate™ 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack|
|K2267-1||TIG-Mate™ 20 Water-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack|
|K1781-1||PTA-9 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)|
|K1782-1||PTA-17 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)|
|K1813-1||Cool Arc® 40 115/1/50/60 Water Cooler|
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|