|Idealarc® DC-1000 230/460/3/60|
If your application requires pure welding power combined with multi-process power, then the DC-1000, with 1300 amps of smooth DC ouput, is your best investment.Designed for semiautomatic and automatic welding, the precise control of the DC-1000 delivers superior high amperage MIG, flux-cored, submerged arc welding and air carbon arc gouging with up to 5/8" (15.9 mm) diameter carbons.
- 500 amp output connections provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control for precise output control and easy operation.
- Standard analog ammeter and analog voltmeter.
- Use the mode switch to select the desired output characteristics for the process being used – CV Submerged Arc, CV Innershield®, CC Submerged Arc.
- Power start/stop push button (NVR) switches with pilot light.
- Fuse protected 115V wire feeder auxiliary power with 1000 volt-amp capacity.
- Terminal strip and output studs for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case allows installation of the DC-1000 under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
- Line voltage compensation maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
- Electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Recessed front panel protects operating controls.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 30.7 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 781 x
| || |
MIG, Flux-Cored, Submerged Arc, Gouging
|Recommended General Options|
|X1386||Extended Warranty - DC-1000|
|K857||Remote Output Control|
|K1798||Terminal Strip Adapter Cable|
|Recommended Wire Feeder Options|
|K227-1||LT-7 Tractor (Standard Model)|
|K395-1||LT-7 Tractor (Track Model)|
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|