|LN-25 w/Contactor and Gas Solenoid|
Portable, Construction Wire Feeder
The LN-25 semiautomatic wire feeder is ideal for field or construction use. Since it is powered across the arc, no control cables are needed! Simply connect the weld cable, attach the arc sensing clip, and you're ready to go. This portable MIG and flux-cored wire feeder comes in a fully enclosed case to protect against damage on the job site. The LN-25 features a tool-less quick release mechanism for easy wire changing, and it accepts 10-44 lbs. (4.5-19.9 kg) wire packages for plenty of welding versatility.
- For MIG and flux-cored arc welding processes using up to 44 lb. (19.9 kg) spools.
- Designed for .023-1/16" (0.6-1.6mm) solid, .035-5/64" (0.9-2.0mm) cored and .035-1/16" (0.9-1.6mm) aluminum wire sizes.
- Selectable dial for setting low range, 50-350 ipm (1.3-8.9m/min) wire feed speed or high range, 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8m/min) wire feed speed.
- Includes DC voltmeter, voltmeter polarity switch and 15 ft. (4.6m) arc sensing lead and clip and 20" (508mm) weld power cable.
- For use with Magnum® flux-cored and MIG guns.
- Automatic overvoltage and motor overload shutdown protection.
- Double-latched case features an insulated gun holder and easy access to wire.
- Entire unit is compact and portable and will pass through a 16" (400mm) diameter manway.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 356 x
| || |
- Internal Contactor and Gas Solenoid
- Arc Sensing Lead and Clip - 15 ft (4.5m)
- Weld Power Cable - 20 inches (508mm)
|KP653-025S||Drive Roll Kit .023-.025 in (0.6 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP653-030S||Drive Roll Kit .030 in (0.8 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP653-035S||Drive Roll Kit .035 in (0.9 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP653-052S||Drive Roll Kit .045-.052 in (1.1-1.3 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP653-035C||Drive Roll Kit .035 in (0.9 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP653-052C||Drive Roll Kit .045-.052 in (1.1-1.3 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP653-1/16||Drive Roll Kit 1/16-.062 in (1.6 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP653-3/32||Drive Roll Kit .068-3/32 in (1.7-2.4 mm) Cored Wire|
|K1841-25||Weld Power Cable - TM to TM - 25 ft (7.6 m)|
|K1841-50||Weld Power Cable - TM to TM - 50 ft (15.2 m)|
|K1842-10||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 10 ft (3 m)|
|K1842-35||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 35 ft (10.6 m)|
|K1842-60||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 60 ft (18.3 m)|
|K1842-110||Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug - 110 ft (3 m)|
|K852-70||Twist Mate™ Plug - For 1/0-2/0 (50-70mm2) Cable|
|K852-95||Twist Mate™ Plug - For 2/0-3/0 (70-95mm2) Cable|
|Recommended General Options|
|X0449||Extended Warranty - LN-25 (K449)|
|K435||Spindle Adapter for 14 lb. Coils|
|K468||Spindle Adapter for Small Spools|
|Wire Feeder Specifications|
|Input||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|
|Across-the-Arc||50-700 (1.2-17.7)||.023-1/16 (0.6-1.6)||.035-5/64 (0.9-2.0)|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|