|Power MIG® 140C 120/1/60|
Combination Wire Feeder / MIG and Flux-Cored Welder
Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding - the Power MIG® 140C designed for 120 volt household power does it all!
Use the continuous voltage control to precisely dial in the settings some thin sheet metal and aluminum applications require for optimal results.
Lincoln® Diamond Core Technology™ and the rugged drive system aid arc performance for MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless and aluminum. Or, use gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel, even outdoors! Compare performance, features and price and you'll agree ... Power MIG®. The Professional’s ChoiceSM!
- Superior Arc Performance:
- Exclusive Diamond Core Technology™ delivers an outstanding arc you notice immediately compared to competitive models:
- Great arc starts make getting started easy.
- Wide voltage ‘sweet spot’ gives you a very forgiving arc, so setting controls is a snap.
- Extremely low spatter reduces clean-up.
- Outstanding aluminum & stainless performance, not just mild steel.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range is the highest output in 120 volt input power welder class.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 10 gauge (.135”) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16" steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield® wires (FCAW-S).
- Professional Features:
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive features:
- Dual gear-driven drive rolls for positive traction.
- Patented split wire guides for optimal wire alignment.
- Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
- Spool Gun Ready – add the optional Magnum®100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
No Hassle Tool-less Design – for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Get More, Do More – Start out with more contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls and wire electrode for MIG or flux-cored welding.
Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand.
Electrically ‘cold’ electrode provides an added measure of operator safety.
- Superb Quality:
- Patent-pending Power Chassis™ channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Three Year Lincoln Warranty
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 357 x
| || |
- Magnum 100L welding gun (K530-6)
- Six spare contact tips
- Gas and gasless nozzles
- Work cable and work clamp
- Adjustable gas regulator and hose (for argon & Ar-blend gases)
- .025-.030 and .035 smooth drive rolls
- .030-.045 knurled drive roll
- .025-.035 wire guide
- 2 lb. spool .025" Super Arc® L-56 wire
- 1 lb. spool .035" Innershield® NR-211-MP self-shielded flux-cored wire
- 8" spool spindle adapter
- How to Use DVD.
|Recommended General Options|
|X2471||Extended Warranty - Power MIG 140C|
|K2275-1||Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|K520||Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|Recommended Wire Feeder Options|
|Recommended Spool Gun Options|
|K2532-1||Magnum® 100SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled|
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)||Solid Wire Size Range||Cored Wire Size Range|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|