|Magnum® 300 Gun 15 ft 035-045|
MIG and Flux-Cored Gas Shielded Gun and Cable Assembly
This popular Magnum® gun is intended for most .035–.045” wire diameter applications in job shops, production or manufacturing. Standard equipment on the current Lincoln Power MIG® 350MP wire feeder/welder.
- Comfortable Handle Design
- The Magnum® patent pending handle grip design provides balance, reduces operator fatigue and offers a sure, confident grip.
- Natural Grip Trigger position feels right from the first minute of the day to the end of the shift.
- One Piece Replaceable Trigger Assembly
- Easy to replace as a unit – simply plug in a new assembly.
- Can also be opened and serviced.
- High quality silver contacts for long life and clean electrical signals.
- Full travel mechanical trigger mechanism (NOT a micro-switch) can be easily felt through a welding glove.
- Rugged Strain Relief System
- Enhances feedability by reducing acute gun cable angles.
- Protects your cable liner.
- Rotatable Gooseneck (Gun Tube)
- Just loosen a single Allen screw to unlock and rotate the gooseneck into a position that is most comfortable for your current job.
- Especially useful to complete high quality welds even in tight spaces or awkward joint locations.
- Gun Consumables – A Critical Link that Can Make the Difference
- Industry standard part numbers are easy to order
- Tight manufacturing tolerances deliver consistent arc performance
- Improved electrical conductivity and wire feedability
- Tested durability delivers long life
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 3.25 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 82.6 x
| || |
MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
|Recommended General Options|
|K466-1||Gun Connector Kit, Small Feeder Bushings|
|K466-8||Gun Connector Kit, Small Feeder Bushings|
|K466-10||Gun Connector Kit, Small Feeder Bushings|
|K466-6||Gun Connector Kit, Small Feeder Bushings|
|K466-2||Gun Connector Kit, Small Feeder Bushings|
|Recommended Expendable Parts|
|KP14-35||Contact Tip .035 in (0.9 mm)|
|KP14-45||Contact Tip .045 in (1.2 mm)|
|KP14-52||Contact Tip .052 in (1.3 mm)|
|KP14-25||Contact Tip .025 in (0.6 mm)|
|KP14-30||Contact Tip .030 in (0.8 mm)|
|KP14-40||Contact Tip .040 in (1.0 mm)|
|KP14H-35||Contact Tip Heavy Duty .035 in (0.9 mm)|
|KP14H-45||Contact Tip Heavy Duty .045 in (1.2 mm)|
|KP14H-52||Contact Tip Heavy Duty .052 in (1.3 mm)|
|KP14H-116||Contact Tip Heavy Duty 1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|KP14H-564||Contact Tip Heavy Duty 5/64 in (2.0 mm)|
|KP14H-40||Contact Tip Heavy Duty .040 in (1.0 mm)|
|KP14T-35||Contact Tip Tapered .035 in (0.9 mm)|
|KP14T-45||Contact Tip Tapered .045 in (1.2 mm)|
|KP14T-52||Contact Tip Tapered .052 in (1.3 mm)|
|KP14T-116||Contact Tip Tapered 1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|KP14T-25||Contact Tip Tapered .025 in (0.6 mm)|
|KP14T-30||Contact Tip Tapered .030 in (0.8 mm)|
|KP14T-40||Contact Tip Tapered .040 in (1.0 mm)|
|Gun Tube Angle||Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage||Wire Diameter in (mm)||Cable Length||Rated Amperage|
|60||0.6||.035-.045 (0.9-1.2)||15 ft.||300|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|