|Vantage® 400 (Perkins) Ready-Pak|
Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value
The Vantage® 400 is one of the most compact 400 amp engine-driven welder/ generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. It's also one of the most quiet, with the smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® or Kubota® diesel engine. Use this multi-process welder for arc gouging with up to 5/16” carbons, stick welding with up to 1/4” electrodes and CV wire welding with up to 3/32” wire. You'll value the superior arc performance delivered by Lincoln Chopper Technology®. You'll also appreciate VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
This model efficiency generates 19,000 watts (peak) of 3-phase or 12,000 watts of 1-phase AC generator power for your lights, grinders and power tools. And, it's housed in a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure and loaded with many innovative service features. That all totals up to an excellent value!
- Compact Case
- One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4"), Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start TIG® DC, CV-Wire (up to 3/32"¹ or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 5/16" carbon rods.
- Voltage Reduction Device™ (VRD)
- Reduced OCV in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- New! Sealed GFCI Modules
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters) are sealed from moisture for more reliable operation.
- Reliable Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- New! 20 gallon fuel tank for longer running time.
- Low Noise
- 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7m) is one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
- Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
¹ 3/32" E70T-6 up to 260 IPM, 27V.
| || |
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Vantage® 400 (Perkins®), Trailer with Duo-Hitch™ (K2636-1), Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1), Cable Rack (K2640-1), Electrode Holder (K909-8), Electrode Cables - 110 ft total (2 - K2485-3, 1 - K2483-3), Work Clamp (K910-2), Work Cable - 50 ft (K2484-3) and Cable Connectors (2 - K2487-1). Shipped fully assembled.
|Recommended General Options|
|X2410||Extended Warranty - Vantage 400 (Perkins®)|
|K2636-1||Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|K2641-2||Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|Recommended Stick Options|
|K704||Accessory Kit - 400 Amp|
|K857||Remote Output Control|
|K2627-2||Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles|
|K1783-9||PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)|
|KP509||Parts Kit for PTA-18 and PTA-26 Series Torches|
|K2535-1||Precision TIG® 225 Ready-Pak 208/230/1/60|
|K2350-2||Invertec® V205-T AC/DC One-Pak Package 115/230/1/50/60|
|Recommended Wire Feeder Options|
|K126-2||K126™ Classic 350A FCAW-SS 15 ft 062-332|
|KP1697-068||Drive Roll Kit .068 in (1.7 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP1697-5/64||Drive Roll Kit 5/64 in (2.0 mm) Solid/Cored Wire|
|K1802-1||Magnum® 300 Gun Package 15 ft 035-045|
|KP1696-1||Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire|
|K2393-1||Control/Weld Power Cable - 25 ft (7.6 m)|
|K2393-2||Control/Weld Power Cable - 75 ft (23 m)|
|K345-10||350A FCAW-SS 90 deg Noz 10 ft 068-564|
|Recommended Spool Gun Options|
|K487-25||Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.|
|K488||Magnum® SG Control Module|
|K691-10||Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug|
|Type of Engine||Cylinders||HP & Speed (rpm)||Generator Output||Fuel Type|
|Perkins 404D-22 EPA Tier 4i||4||32.7@1800||3-PH: 19 kW peak|
17 kW cont. 1-PH: 12 kW peak
11 kW cont.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
20-250A DC TIG
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|