|Vantage® 300 (Kubota)|
Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value
The quiet, compact Vantage® 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
- Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods.
- Digital Weld Meters included.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
- Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 35.9 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 913 x
| || |
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
|Recommended General Options|
|X2409||Extended Warranty - Vantage 300 (Kubota®)|
|K2636-1||Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|K2641-2||Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|Recommended Stick Options|
|K704||Accessory Kit - 400 Amp|
|K857||Remote Output Control|
|K2627-2||Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles|
|K1783-9||PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)|
|KP509||Parts Kit for PTA-18 and PTA-26 Series Torches|
|K2535-1||Precision TIG® 225 Ready-Pak 208/230/1/60|
|K2350-2||Invertec® V205-T AC/DC One-Pak Package 115/230/1/50/60|
|Recommended Wire Feeder Options|
|K126-12||K126™ PRO Innershield® Guns 350A FCAW-SS 15 ft 1/16 - 5/64|
|KP1697-068||Drive Roll Kit .068 in (1.7 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP1697-5/64||Drive Roll Kit 5/64 in (2.0 mm) Solid/Cored Wire|
|KP1696-1||Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire|
|Recommended Spool Gun Options|
|K487-25||Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.|
|K488||Magnum® SG Control Module|
|K691-10||Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug|
|Type of Engine||Cylinders||HP & Speed (rpm)||Generator Output||Fuel Type|
|Kubota V1505 EPA Tier 4i||4||22@1800||3-PH: 12.5 kW peak|
11.0 kW cont. 1-PH: 11.5 kW peak
10.0 kW cont.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
20-250A DC TIG
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|