|Pipeliner® 200D (Kubota)|
Rich Heritage – 200 Amp DC Diesel Welder
The Pipeliner® 200D is a direct descendant of Lincoln Electric’s industry-respected 200 amp pure DC generator welders for cross-country pipeline welding. It features a DC exciter and runs slower than the
common 1800 RPM products, as requested by the most discriminating cross-country pipeline operators.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output
- Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise code consistency!
- DC Exciter
- Supplies pure DC current to the welding generator as desired by the most discriminating operators.
- All Copper Windings
- Enhances arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc.
- Custom Arc® Dial
- Dial in the right arc, right now! 150 RPM high idle OCV adjustment for enhanced fine tuning on pipe.
- Five Overlapping Current Ranges
- For stick welding and other processes where slope control is desired. Fine-tuning within each range.
- 200 Amps DC @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Weld up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) low hydrogen electrode.
- Reliable Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4-Cylinder water-cooled Kubota® engine with electronic governor for precise speed control.
- Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 45.5 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1156 x
| || |
Stick, Flux-Cored (with Optional K623-1 Wire Feed Module), Gouging
|Recommended General Options|
|X6090||Extended Warranty - Pipeliner 200D|
|K2636-1||Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|K2423-1||Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Kit|
|Recommended Stick Options|
|K704||Accessory Kit - 400 Amp|
|K875||Accessory Kit - 150 Amp|
|Recommended Wire Feeder Options|
|K2464-1||Remote Control Kit - 100 ft (30.5 m)|
|K126-12||K126™ PRO Innershield® Guns 350A FCAW-SS 15 ft 1/16 - 5/64|
|KP1697-068||Drive Roll Kit .068 in (1.7 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP1697-5/64||Drive Roll Kit 5/64 in (2.0 mm) Solid/Cored Wire|
|Type of Engine||Cylinders||HP & Speed (rpm)||Generator Output||Fuel Type|
|Kubota V2403M EPA Tier 4i||4||27.8@1600||1750 watts||Diesel|
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|