|Power MIG® 255XT 208/230|
Power MIG®. The Professional's Choice
The Power MIG® 255XT sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - Display, preset voltage and wire feed speed, and actual voltage and preset wire feed speed while welding.
- Generous 15 ft. (4.5 m) gun and cable - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Add a Spool Gun – The POWER MIG® 255XT is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 31.8 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 808 x
| || |
Power MIG® 255XT, Magnum® 250L gun and 15 ft. "quick-connect" cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly, Work clamp and 10 ft. cable, 10 ft. 230V input power cable with plug (K2701-1 only), .035"/.045" drive rolls and guide for steel, and Gas regulator and hose kit for CO2 or argon blend gases.
|Recommended General Options|
|X2701||Extended Warranty - Power MIG 255XT|
|K466-6||Gun Connector Kit, Small Feeder Bushings|
|K468||Spindle Adapter for Small Spools|
|KP1696-030S||Drive Roll Kit .023-.030 in (0.6-0.8 mm) Solid Wire|
|KP1696-1||Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire|
|KP1696-2||Drive Roll Kit .040 in (1.0 mm) Solid Wire|
|Recommended Spool Gun Options|
|K2490-1||Magnum® 250LX Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.|
|K487-25||Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.|
|K2445-1||Magnum® SG Spool Gun Control Cable Adapter|
|K1738-1||Spool Gun Holder for Power MIG|
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)||Solid Wire Size Range||Cored Wire Size Range|
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|