|Air Vantage® 500|
It's Three in One - Welder, Generator and Air Compressor
When you need it all, consider the rugged Air Vantage® 500 for railroad, mining, general maintenance & repair, and heavy duty construction. Plenty of air for arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons, plasma cutting or almost any air tool. A powerful 500 amps at 100% duty cycle is enough for almost any stick, TIG, MIG or flux-cored welding project. And, the precision arc starting provided by Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® and DC Touch Start TIG® will make any operator a better welder. Don’t pay extra for plenty of AC generator power – up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase is standard. Stainless steel roof and side panels provide added durability and corrosion-resistance. The Kubota® V3600-T watercooled diesel engine will keep you running — and working — for a long time.
- Rotary Screw Compressor - VMAC® brand rotary screw air compressor rated at 60 CFM, 100 PSI, 100% duty cycle, delivers abundant air for arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons, plasma cutting and air tools such as an impact gun.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode (Kubota® model) - Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire or new Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 20 kW continuous 3-phase 240V AC generator power will operate industrial equipment such as plasma cutters, pumps, inverter welders and grinders.
- 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure - Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance. Eliminates need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
- Reliable Engines - 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 48.9 x
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1243 x
| || |
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
|Recommended General Options|
|X2325||Extended Warranty - Air Vantage 500|
|K2636-1||Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|K2641-2||Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch|
|K2354-2||Air Dryer Kit for Air Vantage 500 Kubota|
|Recommended Stick Options|
|K704||Accessory Kit - 400 Amp|
|K857||Remote Output Control|
|K2627-2||Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles|
|K1783-9||PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)|
|KP509||Parts Kit for PTA-18 and PTA-26 Series Torches|
|K2535-1||Precision TIG® 225 Ready-Pak 208/230/1/60|
|K2350-2||Invertec® V205-T AC/DC One-Pak Package 115/230/1/50/60|
|Recommended Wire Feeder Options|
|K126-12||K126™ PRO Innershield® Guns 350A FCAW-SS 15 ft 1/16 - 5/64|
|KP1697-068||Drive Roll Kit .068 in (1.7 mm) Cored Wire|
|KP1697-5/64||Drive Roll Kit 5/64 in (2.0 mm) Solid/Cored Wire|
|KP1696-1||Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire|
|K2393-1||Control/Weld Power Cable - 25 ft (7.6 m)|
|K2393-2||Control/Weld Power Cable - 75 ft (23 m)|
|K345-10||350A FCAW-SS 90 deg Noz 10 ft 068-564|
|Recommended Spool Gun Options|
|K487-25||Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.|
|K488||Magnum® SG Control Module|
|K691-10||Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug|
|Type of Engine||Cylinders||HP & Speed (rpm)||Generator Output||Fuel Type|
|Kubota V3600-T EPA Tier 4i Turbo Diesel||4||58@1850||3-PH: 20 kW|
1-PH: 12 kW
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle||Output Range|
20-250A DC TIG
|* Prices shown are US Industrial Prices valid only in the US and are for information only. Industrial Prices are exclusive of any additional charges including, but not limited to: optional or accessory features, shipping and handling fees, taxes, import/export fees and duties, etc., actual price may vary. Prices shown are those as of the date printed or placed on this website and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Lincoln Electric Distributor for current pricing.|