Stop by Booth #4102 to learn how Lincoln Electric and our related companies can help you increase productivity, reduce costs and enhance quality in your fabrication operations.
There will be a host of live demonstrations that show off the latest in semiautomatic & automated fabricating solutions. They include:
CheckPoint™ Production Monitoring Solution
During the show, attendees can scan their badge for a chance to win commercial welding equipment or a VIKING™ 3350 series helmet autographed by renowned custom car designer, Chip Foose.
Foose will appear in the Lincoln booth on Nov. 12, during show hours to interact with attendees and demonstrate his creative abilities by producing an original rendering of one of Lincoln Electric’s Facebook fans’ cars, selected during the Design Your Dream Giveaway.
- Autographed VIKING™ 3350 Series Terracuda™ helmet (3)
- POWER MIG® 140C (1)
- POWER MIG® 180 Dual (1)
- Square Wave™ TIG 175 (1)
- POWER MIG® 256 (1)
- Ranger® 225 (1)
Lincoln Electric will have a diverse presence at the show, with several experts from the Company discussing a broad range of topics, including:
- Kathy Gargasz, Lincoln Electric’s Environmental Coordinator, will present “What the Environmental Protection Agency’s NESHAP Has in Store for the Welding Industry” as part of the Health and Safety in the Welding Environment Track on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 10:25 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in room N253.
- Christopher Brodnick, Business Unit Manager – Environmental Products Group for Lincoln Electric, will present “Guardian™ Fire Safety Solutions” as part of the Health and Safety in the Welding Environment Track on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 12:45 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. in room N253.
- Mike Bollheimer, Product Manager, Tube Bending, Fabricating and Hydroform Automation at Wayne Trail Technologies, a Lincoln Electric Company, will present “How to Implement a Flexible Bending and Fabrication System” as part of the Tube and Pipe Track on Monday, Nov. 12, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in room N101.
- Damian Kotecki, Consultant, and Zhuyao Zhang, R & D Director at Metrode Products, Ltd., a Lincoln Electric Company, will present “Sources of Variation in FN Predictions vs. Measurements” as part of the Weld Microstructure and Properties Track on Monday, Nov. 12 at 2:00 p.m. in room N242.
- Jason Schmidt, Senior Customer Training Instructor, CWI at Lincoln Electric, will present “Lincoln Electric Supports Welding Education” as part of the Educational Sessions Track on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in room N264.