Join the Lincoln Electric team for a one-day Industrial Welding Safety Seminar at our Automation Center of Excellence in Cleveland, Ohio.
- OSHA and EPA regulations and standards discussions
- Facility industrial hygiene assessment
- Welding safety overview
- Weld fume control methodology
- Respiratory protection and personal protective equipment
- Live demonstrations and more
Who should attend?
- Welding & Manufacturing Engineers
- Welding Instructors Industrial Hygienists
- Environmental Health & Safety Personnel
- Plant Management
- Safety Professionals
- Company Owners
This free event includes a catered lunch for up to 40 registered attendees and takes place 8:00am - 5:00pm.. We will offer back-up dates with continued interest.
Lincoln Electric Automation
22221 St. Clair Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44117