Great for Off-Shore Salt Spray and Other Corrosive Environments
For off-shore and other corrosive environments the SAE™-500 Severe Duty™ (The "Silver Bullet") is the preferred choice with its great arc performance, design simplicity, reliability and ruggedness! Utilizing customer experience and input from job-site use, it is an upgraded version of the workhorse SAE-500 that you can count on!
- Designed For The Off-Shore Salt Spray Environment
- Stainless steel and hot-dip galvanized case and internal sheet metal parts.
- Stainless steel brushholder assemblies.
- All copper coils.
- Coated radiator, fuel tank, laminations and wire connections.
- Sealed switches.
- Rugged Construction
- Heavy gauge steel case withstands rough field handling.
- Includes Features Per Mineral Management Services Code
- Spark arrestor and engine air intake
shutdown device are standard.
- Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 3/8" (10 mm)
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Diesel Engine
- Kubota® 4-cylinder, water-cooled
industrial turbo-charged diesel engine offers low maintenance and long life.
|Type of Engine
- Kubota V3600-T EPA Tier 4i Turbo Diesel
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||54.3 in x 28 in x 83 in (1379 mm x 711 mm x 2109 mm)
||2048.000 lbs (928.973 kg)
GFCI Receptacle Kit
Large Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Fender and Light Kit
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp