Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Power Source
The AC1200 is the industry's leading power source for submerged arc welding. It is a power source that you can count on day-in and day-out to provide proven performance.
The AC1200 produces outstanding arc characteristics and is specifically designed for operation with Lincoln's NA-4 automatic wire feeder.
- Scott connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
- Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
- Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
- ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
- Thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Terminal strip for remote control and wire connections and output studs for welding cables.
- Fuse protected control circuit and 115V AC auxiliary power circuit.
- Solid state circuitry provides extra long life for repetitive welding applications.
- Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
- Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- UL listed.
- Three year warranty on parts and labor.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- 60 Hz: 200-1500A AC
- 50 Hz: 240-1500A
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||53.5 in x 22 in x 38 in (1360 mm x 560 mm x 970 mm)
||1570 lbs (712 kg)