DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE AT AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
Put your creativity to work with this affordable TIG and Stick welding machine. Our proven Square Wave™ technology provides the home hobbyist with a smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum from a machine that also provides for great DC TIG Welding on steel and stainless steel. The user-friendly interface enables the operator to set it, forget it and go.
PRECISION AND SIMPLICITY
Optimal TIG welding performance
Select from a current level as low as low as 10 amps up to 175 amps to cover a wide range of material thicknesses from thin gauge to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), without compromising precision arc performance.
AC Auto Balance®
We’ve got you covered when welding aluminum. With AC Auto Balance, the machine automatically adjust for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration. Simply select polarity, process, and desired amperage to begin welding.
Ready. set. weld.™
Comes with everything you need to set up and weld: air-cooled TIG torch, electrode holder for stick welding, Twist Mate™ torch adapter, wired foot pedal, gas regulator and hose, work clamp and input cable.
A great stick welder
Capable of performing AC/DC welding on cast iron, stainless, steel including Fleetweld® 5P+ (E6010) electrodes and hardfacing applications.
- 40% Duty Cycle:51/47
- 60% Duty Cycle: 45/40
- DC:10-175A Max. OCV: 59VDC
- AC:10-175A Max. OCV: 74VAC
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||19.5 in x 13.7 in x 25 in (495 mm x 348 mm x 635 mm)
||185.000 (83.916 kg)
- 17 Series 150 amp TIG Torch, 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) one-piece cable
- 3/32 in (2.4 mm) Collet Body
- 3/32 in (2.4 mm) Collet
- 3/32 in (2.4 mm) x 7 in (177 mm) 2% Ceriated Tungsten Electrode
- Long Backcap
- 7/16 in (11.1 mm) diameter Alumina Gas Cup Nozzle
- Twist Mate Torch Adapter
- Foot Amptrol with 25 ft (4.6 m) cable
- Gas Regulator & Hose
- Stick Electrode Holder (200 amp) with 10 ft (3.1 m) cable and Twist Mate™ Connector
- Work Clamp & 10 ft (3.0 m) Cable
- 6 ft (1.8 m) Input Cable with NEMA 6-50P Plug