Ready for a Workout!™
The Ranger® 305 G is a powerful multiprocess stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding engine-driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. It includes Lincoln Chopper Technology® for superior arc performance.
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 23 HP carburetor.
- Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding
for general purpose stick, downhill
pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2
and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact gasoline welder in
North America rated at 29V for
300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely
pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC
Generator Power for Motor Starting
- 10,500 watts peak for motor starting
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources.
Lincoln Electric was the first in the
welding industry with this feature.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).
- 14-29V CV
- 20-250A TIG
- 20-305A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 10500 watts peak, 9500 watts continuous
|Type of Engine
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||36.2 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (920 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)
||510.000 (231.336 kg)