For TIG and Stick Welding
The Invertec® V205-T AC/DC is a compact, TIG power source intended for critical AC or DC TIG welding. From maintenance to production fabrication,
to motorsports, aerospace, nuclear piping and shipbuilding, this
feature-packed inverter is flexible enough for almost any job! Variable
AC frequency allows you to focus the arc when precise control is
required. The 115/230V input voltage auto-reconnect makes the V205-T
AC/DC extremely useful almost anywhere in the shop or in the field.
Precision Arc Performance
- Added Stick Crisp Mode for exceptional Fleetweld® 5P and 5P+ (E6010) Performance.
- Improved TIG starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.
- Adjustable DC strike mode – Allows adjustment of a hotter or colder start
depending on the tungsten diameter.
- AC/DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc
- Adjustable AC output frequency allows the operator to focus the arc minimizing the heat affected zone.
- Extended AC Balance Control helps maintain a pointed tungsten to direct
the arc in the weld joint.
- Selectable waveshapes – Square wave for fast travel speeds and
excellent puddle control, sine wave for a traditional softer sounding arc,
triangular wave to reduce the heat input into the weld at low amperages.
- High quality stick welding with such popular Lincoln electrodes as
Fleetweld® 5P, 35, 37, 180 and Excalibur® 7018.
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD). When enabled from the set up menu
reduces the open circuit voltage in STICK mode for use in electrically
hazardous conditions or when the use of a VRD is required.
- 200 amps @ 40% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this
- Auto-reconnects for single phase 115/230V 50/60 Hz input allows
the flexibility to weld in the shop or take in the field where 230V
may not be available.
- Weighs in at a mere 38 lbs. (17.3 kg) making it easy to carry around the
shop or job site.
- Full featured TIG control – up to 11 variable – including pulse, upslope, downslope and balance control.
- Easy to read sequence diagram with LEDs displays selected parameterfor easy setting with a single knob.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) fan only operates when needed to reduce power
consumption, noise and dust in machine.
- Newly designed using the latest power electronic technology for improved reliability.
- CSA C/US Certified.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||15 in x 8.5 in x 19 in (381 mm x 216 mm x 483 mm)
||33.000 lbs (14.969 kg)
Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
Canvas Cover (Small)
Stick Electrode Holder and Cable Assembly (Twist Mate™)
Cool Arc® 40 115/1/50/60
Water Cooler Hoses (CGA to CGA)
TIG-Mate™ 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
TIG-Mate™ 20 Water-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack