This multi-process powerhouse features standard stainless steel roof and side panels, simple controls and Chopper Technology® to deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner appreciates.
- Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Case
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability
- Eliminates the need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG® or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.
- Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 20 kW continuous 3-Phase 240V AC
generator power rated at output will
power industrial equipment such as a
plasma cutter, pump, inverter welder
- 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC
generator power for common
construction tools and lights.
- Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Deutz®.
- 25 gallon (95 liter) fuel tank.
- Fuel, oil pressure and engine
- 20-250A TIG
- 30-575A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
|Type of Engine
- Deutz D 2011 L4i EPA Tier 4i
|HP and speed
||2370.000 (1075.032 kg)
- Vantage® 500 Deutz (K2405-2)
- Medium Welder Trailer (K2636-1)
- Duo-Hitch™ 2" Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)
- Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1)
- Cable Rack (K2640-1)
- Cable Connectors, two (K2487-1)
- Electrode Cable 3/0, two 50 ft. (15.3 m) lengths (K2485-3)
- Electrode Cable 3/0, 10 ft. (3 m) (K2483-3)
- Work Cable 3/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m) (K2484-3)
- 400A Electrode Holder (K909-8)
- 500A Work Clamp (K910-2)