A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 23 HP carburetor.
• 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
• Both engines have electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
• 10,500 watts peak, 12,000 for EFI.
• 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- 305A DC CC/29V/100%
- 300A DC CV/29V/100%
- 20-305A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 14-29V CV
- 10500 watts peak, 9500 watts continuous
|Type of Engine
- Kohler® OHV Command® CH730 Gasoline Electric Fuel Pump
|HP and speed
||632.00 (286.68 kg)
Order a Lincoln One-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped unassembled.
- Ranger® 305 G (K1726-5 with electric fuel pump)
- Accessory Kit (K704)
- LN-25 Ironworker™ Wire Feeder (K2614-9)
- Gun and Cable (K126-12)
- 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) NR®-233 25 lb. (11.3 kg) Spool (ED033039)
1. Output Control Dial
2. Digital Weld Output Ammeter
3. Weld Mode Switch
4. Arc Force & Inductance/Pinch Control Dial
5. Circuit Breakers
6. 120 Volt AC Receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
7. Output Stud Covers
8. Ground Stud
9. 120/240 Volt AC Full KVA Receptacle (NEMA 14-50R)
10. 6-Pin Remote Control & 14-Pin Feeder Connectors
11. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Switch
12. Welding Terminals Control Switch
13. Digital Weld Output Voltmeter
14. Idler Control Switch
15. Pushbutton Start Switch
16. Engine Choke Control (not needed with EFI)
17. Run/Stop Switch
18. Electric Fuel Gauge and Engine Hour Meter
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun Ready-Pak 15 ft