120 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Welder
Right out of the box, the PRO CORE™ 125 is set up for self-shielded flux-cored wire welding. It’s just right for common steel welding, indoors or out. Plug in the PRO CORE™ 125 anywhere common 120 volt input power is available.
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Capable Performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- 30-125 amp welding output range is enough for many tasks.
- Weld up to 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield® (FCAW-S) wires.
|Cored Wire Size Range
|Wire Feed Speed Range
- 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||13.7 in x 10.15 in x 17.9 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)
||49 (22.5 kg)
- Magnum® 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass gun connection and 4-pin MS-Type connection for trigger control (K530-6)
- .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tips (Qty. 3) (KH712)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding (KH726)
- Wire spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools (KH720)
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Sample spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR®-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- How To MIG Weld DVD
- Instruction manual