Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value
The quiet, compact Vantage® 400 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Select
your choice of proven 4 cylinder 1800 RPM diesel engines.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks.
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4 in.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire (up to 3/32 in.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 5/16 in. carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Reliable Engines
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® and Kubota® diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon fuel tank for long run time.
- Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- Low Noise
- 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7 m) – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
- 14-36V CV
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 30-500A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 90-450A Gouge
- 3-PH: 19 kW peak, 17 kW cont. 1-PH: 12 kW peak, 11 kW cont.
|Type of Engine
- Perkins 404D-22 EPA Tier 4 Final
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||65.6 in x 60 in x 124 in (1666 mm x 1524 mm x 3250 mm)
||1712.00 (776.56 kg)
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number.
- Vantage® 400
- Medium Welder Trailer (K2636-1)
- Duo-Hitch™ 2 in (51 mm) Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)
- Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1)
- Cable Rack (K2640-1)
- Cable Connectors - two (K2487-1)
- Electrode Cable 3/0, two 50 ft. (15.3 m) lengths (K2485-3)
- Electrode Cable 3/0, 10 ft. (3 m) (K2483-3)
- Work Cable 3/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m) (K2484-3)
- 400A Electrode Holder (K909-8)
- 500A Work Clamp (K910-2)
No assembly required.
Power Plug Kit (20 amp)
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Spark Arrester Kit
Cold Weather Kit (Perkins®)
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Parts Kit for PTA-26 and PTW-18 TIG Torches
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
LN-25 Ironworker® Wire Feeder
K126® PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64
Drive Roll Kit .068 - .072 in (1.8 mm) Cored Wire
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun Ready-Pak 15 ft
Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® SG Control Module
Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch