The Power to Perform!SM
Professional features, like the most auxiliary power and the widest output range in its class, make the Precision TIG® 225 a great value.
- 5-230 amps is the widest welding range in
- Patented Micro-Start™ II Technology
delivers extremely stable low amperage
starting, welding and cratering for AC and
- FREE TIG Pulser – Optimal heat input control
results in reduced warping and burnthrough
on thin materials and improved appearance.
- Excellent Stick Welder – even with
Fleetweld® 5P (E6010).
- AC Auto Balance® automatically sets the optimal
cleaning vs. penetration levels for great
looking aluminum welds.
- Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m)
input power cord with receptacle. (208/230
volt models only).115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20
amp service reliably powers water coolers or
other tools (208/230V model only, all other
models 6 amps).
- Standard torch parts storage compartment
and cable hanger keeps you organized.
- Ready-Pak® models include a Pro-Torch® PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with
12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex™ cable.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) prevents overheating. F.A.N.™ reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
- CSA C/US certified.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||20.7 in x 14.5 in x 25.6 in (526 mm x 368 mm x 650 mm)
||215.000 lbs (97.524 kg)
- Precision TIG® 225 (208/230/1/60)
- Torch Parts Storage Compartment
- Torch Hanger
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) Work Cable & Clamp
- Removable Lift Eye
- 9 ft. (2.7 m) Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug
- NEMA 6-50R Receptacle
- TIG Procedure Guide
- GTAW (TIG) Handbook
- PTA-17 One-Piece TIG Torch
- 12 ft. (3.6 m) Ultra-Flex™ Cable
- Twist Mate™ Adapter
- 3/32 in. (2.4 mm) 2% Thoriated Tungsten
- Collet & Collet Body
- 7/16 in. (11.1 mm) Alumina Nozzle
- Long Back Cap
- Gas Regulator with Hose
- Foot Amptrol™ (K870)
Canvas Cover (Medium)
Stick Electrode Holder and Cable
Cool Arc® 40 115/1/50/60
Cool Arc® 40 230/1/50/60