The Power To Perform!SM
With Micro-Start™ II Technology, and our new and improved AC Auto Balance®, builtin Advanced Control Panel, and Power Factor Correction on board, the Precision TIG® 375 delivers the Power To Perform!SM
- Patented Micro-Start™ II Technology - Delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- Selectable welding modes - Such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG®.
- High duty cycles - 375 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class - 2-420 amps for both AC and DC.
- Advanced Control Panel - TIG pulser allows you to control heat input for any weld.
- Standard power factor correction capacitors - Lower input currents when welding at higher output.
- Excellent stick welder - Even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start™ and Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ controls.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles - Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart - For extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment - For torch consumables.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required - Side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||49.7 in x 28 in x 41 in (1262 mm x 711 mm x 1041 mm)
||755.000 lbs (342.468 kg)
- Precision TIG® 375 (208/230/460/1/60) – K2622-1
- Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler – K1828-1
- Foot Amptrol™ – K870
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter & 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit – 3100211
- PTW-20 Pro-Torch™ TIG Torch (250 amp, 25 ft.) – K1784-4
- Zippered Torch Cover – K918-2
- Parts Kit – KP510
- Water Hose (2 included) – S19558-4
- 15 ft. (4.5 m), 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp – K2150-1
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
PTA-26 One-Cable Adapter
PTA-9, -17 One-Cable Adapter
PTA-9, -17, -26 Two-Cable Adapter