For TIG and Stick Welding
The Invertec® V205-T DC is a compact, TIG power source intended for critical DC TIG welding. From maintenance to production fabrication, to motorsports, aerospace, nuclear piping and shipbuilding, this feature-packed inverter is flexible enough for almost any job! The 115/230V input voltage auto-reconnect makes the V205-T DC extremely useful almost anywhere in the shop or in the field.
Precision Arc Performance
- Added Stick Crisp Mode for exceptional Fleetweld® 5P and 5P+ (E6010)Performance.
- Improved TIG Starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.Adjustable DC Strike mode – Allows adjustment of a hotter or colder start depending on the tungsten diameter.
- DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc
- High quality stick welding with such popular Lincoln electrodes as
Fleetweld® 5P, 35, 37, 180 and Excalibur® 7018.
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD). When enabled from the set up menu reduces the open circuit voltage in STICK mode for use in electrically hazardous conditions or when the use of a VRD
- 200 amps @ 40% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
- Auto-reconnects for single phase 115/230V 50/60 Hz input allows the flexibility to weld in the shop or take in the field where 230V may not be available.
- Weighs in at a mere 38 lbs. (17.3 kg) making it easy to carry around the shop or job site.
- Full featured TIG control –including pulse, upslope, downslope, start and finish current.
- Easy to read sequence diagram with LEDs displays selected parameter
for easy setting with a single knob.
- Selectable high frequency TIG starting for easy arc ignition or
Touch-Start™ TIG starting capability on DC for areas where high frequency emissions are a concern.
- Newly designed using the latest power electronic technology for improved reliability.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) fan only operates when needed to reduce power consumption, noise and dust in machine.
- CSA C/US Certified.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.
||53.600 lbs (24.313 kg)
- Invertec® V205-T DC (K2629-1)
- Foot Amptrol® (K870)
- TIG-Mate™ 17 TIG Torch Starter Kit (K2266-1)
Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
Canvas Cover (Small)
Stick Electrode Holder and Cable Assembly (Twist Mate™)
Cool Arc® 40 115/1/50/60
Water Cooler Hoses (CGA to CGA)
TIG-Mate™ 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
TIG-Mate™ 20 Water-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack