It's Three in One — Welder, Generator and Air Compressor
When you need it all, consider the rugged Air Vantage® 500 for railroad, mining, general maintenance & repair, and heavy duty construction. Plenty of air for arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons, plasma cutting or almost any air tool. A powerful 500 amps at 100% duty cycle is enough for almost any stick, TIG, MIG or flux-cored welding project. And, the precision arc starting provided by Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® and DC Touch Start TIG® will make any operator a better welder. Don’t pay extra for plenty of AC generator power – up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase is standard. Stainless steel roof and side panels provide added durability and corrosion-resistance. The Kubota® V3600-T watercooled diesel engine will keep you running — and working — for a long time.
- Rotary Screw Compressor -
VMAC® brand rotary screw air compressor
rated at 60 CFM, 100 PSI, 100% duty cycle, delivers abundant air for arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons, plasma cutting and air tools such as an impact gun.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode - Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire or new Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 20 kW continuous 3-phase 240V AC generator power will operate industrial equipment such as plasma cutters, pumps, inverter welders and grinders.
- 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure -
Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance. Eliminates need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
- Reliable Engine - 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet.
- 14-40V CV
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 30-575A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 90-500A Gouge
|Type of Engine
- Kubota V3600-T EPA Tier 4i Turbo Diesel
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||67.9 in x 60 in x 124 in (1725 mm x 1524 mm x 3250 mm)
||2200.000 lbs (997.920 kg)
Order a Lincoln Electric Ready-Pak® and get an assembled welding package.
- Air Vantage® 500 Kubota® (K2325-2)
- Medium Welder Trailer (K2636-1)
- Duo-Hitch™: 2 in. (51 mm) Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)
- Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1)
- Cable Rack (K2640-1)
- Cable Connectors - two (K2487-1)
- Electrode Cable 3/0, two 50 ft. (15.3 m) lengths (K2485-3)
- Electrode Cable 3/0, 10 ft. (3 m) (K2483-3)
- Work Cable 3/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m) (K2484-3)
- 400A Electrode Holder (K909-8)
- 500A Work Clamp (K910-2)
Shipped fully assembled.
Power Plug Kit (20 amp)
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Air Dryer Kit for Air Vantage 500 Kubota
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Square Wave™ TIG 175 TIG Welder
Invertec® V205-T AC/DC TIG Welder One-Pak
LN-25 Ironworker® Wire Feeder
K126™ PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64
Drive Roll Kit .068 in (1.7 mm) Cored Wire
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun Ready-Pak 15 ft 035-5/64 Liner
Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® SG Control Module
Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch