Dual Purpose Workbench & Extraction Table
The DownFlex table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. It combines a workbench and extraction unit design specifically for the removal of welding fume. The DownFlex table can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting applications, making the table a safe and effective workplace.
- Three Stage Spark Arrestor System: Captures hot particulate before it can get into the filter chamber.
- Strong Backdraft (80%) and Downdraft (20%) Extraction Capacity: Ideal for welding, grinding(1), and light duty plasma cutting.
- Easy Maintenance: All controls and doors are located on the front for complete access to filters and collection draws.
- UL® and CSA Approved
- Clean work environment: Removing welding fumes at the source.
- Filter size: Efficient large filter surface and
long filter lifespan.
- Low noise level: Options down to 60 db(A).
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||36.2 in x 53.8 in x 39.4 in (920 mm x 1366 mm x 911 mm)
||540.000 (244.944 kg)
- Highly efficient welding, grinding and plasma cutting backdraft panel (80% backdraft/20% downdraft).
- Work table size: 53.8 x 29.5 in (1366 x 750 mm).
- Work load: 440 lbs. (200 kg), 330 lbs. (150 kg) with wheel kit installed.
- Locking front doors.
- Powerful Extraction Motor (1750 CFM).
- Dual LongLife filters with 560 ft² (52 m²) of total surface area.
- Pull out drawers for easy cleaning.
- Hinged/removable side panels for larger parts.
- Sturdy Welding Table
- Backdraft Panel
- Side Panels
- Filters and Controls
Pre-Spark Arrester DownFlex® Table
HEPA Filter for DownFlex® 200-M & 400-MS/A
LongLife Filter for DownFlex® 200-M & 400-MS/A
Plasma Cutting Grid
Working Light Kit
Mounting Kit for Bench Vise
Current Activated Start/Stop Sensor
Motion Activated Start/Stop Sensor