FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
- Ability to weld indoors where other fuels cannot be used due to fumes and potential explosiveness of the fuel
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
• LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
- 300A DC CC/25V/100%
- 300A DC CV/25V/100%
- 20-305A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A TIG
- 14-29V CV
- 10000 watts peak, 9000 watts continuous
|Type of Engine
- Kohler OHV Command CH730 LPG
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||36.2 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (920 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)
||480.00 (217.73 kg)
1. Output Control Dial
2. Digital Weld Output Ammeter
3. Weld Mode Switch
4. Arc Force & Inductance/ Pinch Control Dial
5. Circuit Breakers
6. 120 Volt AC Receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
7. Output Stud Covers
8. Ground Stud
9. 120/240 Volt AC Full KVA Receptacle (NEMA 14-50R)
10. 6-Pin Remote Control & 14-Pin Feeder Connectors
11. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Switch
12. Welding Terminals Control Switch
13. Digital Weld Output Voltmeter
14. Idler Control Switch
15. Push-Button Start Switch
16. Engine Choke Control
17. Run/Stop Switch
18. Engine Hour Meter
Cool Arc® 40 115/1/50/60
Canvas Cover (Large)
Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug
Twist Mate™ Plug - For 2/0-3/0 (70-95mm2) Cable
Magnum PRO 550 Fume Welding Gun
Remote Feed Head Kit
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 1pc)
Universal Adapter Plug
UltraCore® 81K2C-H Plus
Parts Kit for PTA-17 TIG Torch
LN-25 Pipe Wire Feeder
K126™ PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 062-332
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun 15 ft
Magnum® 400 Welding Gun (Fast-Mate) 15 ft 1/16-5/64 Liner
Jumper Plug Kit
Dual Procedure Switch
POWER MIG® 140C MIG Welder
Innershield® NR-203 Ni C Plus-H