Arc Tracker - Portable, Powerful Weld Performance Monitoring
Connect the Arc Tracker between any DC welding power source and the work clamp to access a wide array of data monitoring information regarding your welding arc, including True Energy™ and Production Monitoring.™
- Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters – Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds.
- Broad Compatibility – The Arc Tracker is compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder.
- Simple Plug-n-Play Design – Connect to any DC welding circuit, attach voltage sense leads and begin monitoring weld performance immediately.
- Variable Input Voltage – The Arc Tracker auto-senses any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC.
- Ethernet Connection – Communicates weld data status to your network via standard Ethernet.
- Factory Quality System Integration – Easily calibrated for use in factory quality systems.
- CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view and analyze your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more. Read More
- Powerful Software Tools – Arc Tracker software tools are available at www.powerwavesoftware.com, including:
Visit frequently for updated software and expanded capabilities.
- Power Wave® Manager
- Production Monitoring
Limitations – The Arc Tracker does not support Production Monitoring wire feed speed and deposition rate data, consumable package tracking and WeldScore™ functionality.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||12 in x 9 in x 15 in (305 mm x 220 mm x 380 mm)
||20.00 (9.07 kg)
- Detachable input cord 6 ft. (2 m) with NEMA 5-15P plug and an IEC 60320 plug receptacle.
- Polarity specific arc voltage remote sense leads 15 ft. (4.5 m) (Qty - 2).