This multi-process welder delivers up to 500 amps of welding power for a variety of applications, including construction and fabrication. It features an IP23 rating for outdoor operation and storage, and the latest inverter technology will save you real dollars on the utility costs associated with your welding operations.
- Flexible Multi-Process Capability – Including stick, Touch Start TIG® (DC), MIG, flux-cored welding and carbon arc gouging with up to a 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon.
- The Future is NowSM – You no longer have to pay a price premium to gain the advantages of inverter technology over conventional welders.
- Faster arc response means smoother arc action and more consistent bead appearance.
- Low power consumption results in daily operational cost savings.
- Enhanced portability – typically 50% less weight, size and footprint.
- VRD® (Voltage Reduction Device™) - reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety.
- Bright Digital Amp and Volt Meters – Easy to monitor, even in sunlight, and presettable for precise procedure control.
- Compact, Durable Case – Tough IP23 enclosure rating ensures the Flextec™ 450 will withstand extreme field environments.
- Selectable Hot Start – Turn it off for thin material or flip it on to get the extra starting amperage you need for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Control – In stick mode, vary the arc force to obtain the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want as conditions require. In CV modes, vary the pinch or inductance to control spatter, fluidity and bead appearance.
- Full-Featured Remote Control Capability – Use a foot pedal or hand control to remotely vary output up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) away.
- Desert Duty® Rated – Welding outputs are rated for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
Calculate your energy savings!
Please be sure you have Java 1.6.x installed on your machine for the calculator to load.
||352.000 lbs (159.667 kg)
- Flextec™ 450 (K2882-2)
- LF-72 Bench Model, Heavy Duty (K2327-7)
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
- Drive Roll and Wire Guide Kit .035-.045 (KP1696-1)
- Control Cable 10 ft. (3 m)
- Magnum® PRO 350 Gun and Cable Assembly (K2652-2-10-45)
- 3/0 Welding Cable (K1842-10)
- Work Lead Package (K2149-1)
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and Hose (3100211)
- Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart (K3059-2)
- Base Mounting Assembly (K3056-1)
Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
LF-72 Wire Feeder, Base Model (No Gun)
LF-72 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Standard Duty
LF-72 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty (No Gun)
LF-72 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty
LF-74 Wire Feeder, Base Model
LF-74 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty
LN-10 Wire Feeder Bench Model
DH-10 Bench Model Wire Feeder
LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder Extra Torque