This multi-process welder delivers up to 815 amps of welding power for a variety of applications, including construction and fabrication. It features an IP23 rating for outdoor operation and storage, and the latest inverter technology will save you real dollars on the utility costs associated with your welding operations.
- Flexible Multi-Process Capability -
Including stick, Touch Start TIG® (DC), MIG, flux-cored, CV submerged arc welding and carbon arc gouging with up to a 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) carbon.
- The Future is NowSM - You no longer have to pay a price premium to gain the advantages of inverter technology over conventional welders.
- Faster Arc Response means smoother arc action and more consistent bead appearance.
- Low Power Consumption results in daily operational cost savings.
- Enhanced Portability - typically 50% less weight, size and footprint.
- Standard 15A 115 Volt Auxiliary Power – For 115 volt wire feeders, grinders, or lights.
- Simple Operation - The user interface is designed with the operator in mind. Set up is easy for even the most novice welder.
- Bright Digital Amp and Volt Meters - Easy to monitor, even in sunlight, and presettable for precise procedure control.
- Compact, Durable Case - Tough IP23 enclosure ensures the Flextec™ 650 will withstand extreme field environments.
- Fully Adjustable Hot Start – Turn it to zero for thin material or dial it up to get the extra starting amperage you need for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Control – In stick mode, vary the arc force to obtain the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want as conditions require. In CV modes, vary the pinch or inductance to control spatter, fluidity and bead appearance.
- Full-Featured Remote Control Capability - Use a foot pedal or hand control to remotely vary output up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) away.
- Desert Duty™ Rated - Welding outputs are rated for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
||387.000 (175.543 kg)
- Flextec™ 650 (K3060-1)
- LF-72 Bench Model, Heavy Duty (K2327-7)
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
- Drive Roll and Wire Guide Kit .035-.045 (KP1696-1)
- Control Cable 10 ft. (3 m)
- Magnum® PRO Curve™ 400 Gun and Cable Assembly (K2952-2-10-45)
- 3/0 Welding Cable (K1842-10)
- Work Lead Package (K2149-1)
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and Hose (3100211)
- Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart (K3059-2)
(Package is fully assembled).
Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
Arc Tracker Data Monitor
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)