IT DOESN'T GET MUCH SIMPLER THAN FLEXTEC
The Beauty of Simplicity
If you’re the kind of welder who likes to keep it simple yet still do a lot, the FLEXTEC is the machine for you. This multi-process welder is easy to set up and easy to operate, but rugged and versatile enough for construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
The Versatility of Technology
The inverter-based technology is a step forward in engineering that accommodates the subtle differences in style between one operator and another, without sacrificing the reliability you’ve come to expect from the FLEXTEC line and Lincoln Electric products in general.
FLEXTEC covers nearly all the bases: MIG, TIG, stick, cored wired and gouging. The FLEXTEC 650 does all that and submerged arc welding too.
- VRD® (Voltage Reduction Device™) - reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety.
- Standard 15A 115 Volt Auxiliary Power – For 115 volt wire feeders, grinders, or lights.
- Desert Duty® Rated – Welding outputs are rated for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
||390.000 (176.904 kg)
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- LF-74 Bench Model, Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
- Drive Roll and Wire Guide Kit 1/16 in. Cored
- Magnum PRO Curve 400 Gun and Cable Assembly
- Control Cable 10 ft. (3 m)
- 3/0 Welding Cable
- Work Lead Package
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and Hose
- Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart
Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
Arc Tracker Data Monitor
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style