Manual Joint Positioning
Arc Products™ motorized slide control systems allow operators horizontal and vertical axis positioning for a submerged arc, GMAW and FCAW welding arc. Operators manually control movement using an intuitive joystick pendant. These systems are recommended for simple, repetitive welding applications to improve weld consistency and quality while reducing operational costs and operator fatigue. Standard or customized solutions are available for welding in a number of production environments.
- Responsive Arc Positioning Control – Less operator fatigue and error compared to hand crank-operated manual slides.
- Easy Installation and Set Up – Minimal fixturing required. Lowest cost entry to hard automation.
- Easy to Operate – simple two axis joystick control.
- Simple System Selection – Pre-configured systems are available
- Choose a cross slide assembly based on load capacity required to handle the weight of the welding drive components
- Determine the travel stroke length of each axis necessary to complete the weld
- Flexible Integration – Incorporate with almost any welding power source, feeder and controller group.
- High/Low Speed Switch – Use high speed for application set up or switch to low speed with speed adjustment for production runs.
||31.000 lbs (14.062 kg)
CS40 3 x 3 Cross Slide Assembly
CS40 6 x 6 Cross Slide Assembly
CS250 5 x 5 Cross Slide Assembly
CS250 10 x 10 Cross Slide Assembly
CS450 5 x 5 Cross Slide Assembly
CS450 10 x 10 Cross Slide Assembly