Rich Heritage – 200 Amp DC Diesel Welder
The Pipeliner® 200D is a direct descendant of Lincoln Electric’s industry-respected 200 amp pure DC generator welders for cross-country pipeline welding. It features a DC exciter and runs slower than the
common 1800 RPM products, as requested by the most discriminating cross-country pipeline operators.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output
- Produces the welding arc preferred by
pipeline operators and contractors for
precise code consistency!
- DC Exciter
- Supplies pure DC current to the
welding generator as desired by the
most discriminating operators.
- All Copper Windings
- Enhances arc stability for a really
smooth, high performance arc.
- Custom Arc® Dial
- Dial in the right arc, right now! 150
RPM high idle OCV adjustment for
enhanced fine tuning on pipe.
- Five Overlapping Current Ranges
- For stick welding and other processes
where slope control is desired.
Fine-tuning within each range.
- 200 Amps DC @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Weld up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) low
- Reliable Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4-Cylinder water-cooled Kubota®
engine with electronic governor for
precise speed control.
- Standard engine gauges allow you to
monitor performance at a glance.
|Type of Engine
- Kubota V2403M EPA Tier 4i
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||45.5 in x 24 in x 68 in (1156 mm x 610 mm x 1727 mm)
||1311.000 lbs (594.670 kg)
Spark Arrester Kit
Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Fender and Light Kit
Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Kit
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Wire Feed Module
Remote Control Kit - 100 ft (30.5 m)
LN-25 Pipe Wire Feeder
K126™ PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64
Drive Roll Kit .068 in (1.7 mm) Cored Wire