Precise Feeding Performance for Soft Aluminum Wire.
The Magnum® 100SG spool gun is the lowest cost way to add reliable and precise wire feeding performance for soft aluminum wire. It’s easy to set up for novice and experienced welders on Lincoln Electric compact wire feeder/welders.
- Lightweight at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- All aluminum alloys and recommended wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.
- Ergonomic grip and balanced design.
- Full travel mechanical trigger can be easily felt through a welding glove.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) gun cable, control harness, and gun connector offers fast connections to the welding machine.
- No expensive gun or bulky adapter module is required.
- Cushioned carrying case protects the gun during transport and storage.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||15.75 in x 10.50 in x 4.25 in (400 mm x 267 mm x 108 mm)
||13.000 (5.897 kg)
- Spool gun with 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) 4043 aluminum alloy wire
- .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) drive roll
- Contact tips (Qty. 3)
- Electrical harness with toggle switch (must be installed in power source)
- Cushioned carrying case
SP-180T MIG Welder