COMPACT, MULTI-PROCESS, EXCELLENT VALUE
The quiet, compact Vantage® 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
• Stainless steel panels offer added durability
• Select one of five welding process modes
• Plenty of AC Generator power
• Tier 4 Final Kubota® diesel engine
Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods.
- Digital weld meters included.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- 30-400A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 14-32V CV
- 90-300A Gouge
- 3-PH: 12.5 kW peak, 11.0 kW cont. 1-PH: 11.5 kW peak, 10.0 kW cont.
|Type of Engine
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||35.9 in x 25.3 in x 60 in (913 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm)
||1035.00 (469.48 kg)
Note: Control panel door not shown.
1. Glow Plug Button
2. Weld Mode Selector Switch
3. Run/Stop Switch
4. Hour Meter
5. Start Pushbutton
6. Engine Idler Switch
7. Fuel Level, Engine Temperature and Oil Pressure Gauges
8. Engine Protection Light
9. Engine Battery Charging Light
10. 120 VAC Circuit Breakers
11. 120 VAC Receptacles
12. Covered Weld Output Terminals + and -
13. Sealed GFCI Modules
14. Ground Stud
15. 120/240 VAC Full-KVA 1-Phase Receptacle
16. 240 VAC Full-KVA 3-Phase Receptacle
17. Full-KVA 1- & 3-Phase Circuit Breaker
18. 14-Pin Wire Feeder Connector
19. 6-Pin Remote Control Connector
20. Arc Force & Inductance/Pinch Control Dial
21. Welding Terminals Control Switch
22. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Switch
23. Digital Amps and Volts Output Meters
24. VRD™ Indicator Lights
25. Output Control Dial
Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles – 125 ft
Remote Output Control – 125 ft
Power Plug Kit (20 amp)
Full-KVA Adapter Kit
Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Fender and Light Kit
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Spark Arrester Kit
Digital Weld Meters Kit
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Remote Output Control with 120V AC Receptacles
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Parts Kit for PTA-26 and PTW-18 TIG Torches
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
Square Wave® TIG 200 TIG Welder
LN-25 Ironworker® Wire Feeder
K126® PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun Ready-Pak 15 ft
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® SG Control Module
Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch