Prices are based on net 30 days with pre-approved credit in place, no cash discounts allowed. The Lincoln Electric Company, hereinafter called the Seller or “Lincoln”, may change this method of payment in its sole discretion. The Seller also reserves the right to change prices as well as terms and conditions of sale at any time without notice. Prices for all items except Consumables will be those in effect at the time the order is entered at the Seller’s office. Prices for Consumables will be those in effect at time of shipment. Prices for orders with buyer-specified ship dates calling for shipment beyond 30 days from the order entry date will be those in effect at the time of shipment. All orders are subject to final acceptance at the Seller’s Office.
Prices do not include charges for extra packing, marking or testing per MIL specs. Consult the factory for price and availability.
For any special containers not listed in the PC (Consumables) section, consult the factory for price and availability.
Prices do not include taxes/duties and all prices are subject to the addition of any tax/duty which the Seller at any time is required by law to pay or collect by reason of the sale, purchase, rental, loan or use of the products.
Seller reserves the right to bill late payment charges of 1.5% per month on Buyer’s past due invoices as well as to revoke terms on future orders.
Prices include domestic packing or packaging per the Seller’s standard practice. Export boxing/crating charges, where applicable, are to be added based on page PPI1.06.
The minimum billing for equipment, consumables, Magnum®, and robotic products is $50.00 USD.
The minimum billing for KP-numbered items and all replacement parts listed in BK-201 Replacement Parts Price Book is $25.00 USD.
TRANSFER OF TITLE
All shipments are made F.O.B. point of shipment. Title to the shipment is transferred to the Buyer at the time the carrier accepts the shipment.
All purchases and shipments of product destined for use outside the boundaries of the United States are considered to be export purchases. Please refer to the International Distributor Net Price Book or contact the Seller’s International Department for assistance.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY Responsibility for the payment of the freight and handling costs will be determined by the net value of the buyer’s purchase order and the type of products being purchased. Shipment will be made from a Lincoln designated shipping point.
On any single purchase order with a net value of $5,000 USD or greater of qualifying materials, shipping and handling will be prepaid and allowed by the Seller, provided shipment is arranged through the Seller’s preferred carrier and shipment occurs within
the 48 contiguous U.S.
Shipping and handling on Automation Division Purchase Orders will be prepaid and added at Buyer’s expense regardless of net value on welding robot cells and engineered to order solutions.
Shipping and handling will be charged to the Buyer on purchase orders with a net value of less than $5,000 USD and any single purchase order not meeting the following exceptions.
Any single purchase order containing at least one complete pallet of a single consumable part number. Freight and Handling will not be applied to the entire purchase order.
- All consumable Special Orders will be stand alone purchase orders (i.e. NOT combinable with standard material). Freight and handling will not be applied for Special Orders of full pallet quantities of a single consumable part number.
- Shipping and handling will be prepaid on replacement parts listed in the Service Parts Price Book (BK201). For complete policy covering parts distribution please see Service Parts Business Terms and Conditions covering shipping of replacement parts, KP and welding guns.
- Materials classified as “Qualified Freight Materials” will be shipped on a prepaid basis. Freight and handling charges will not be added to the invoice as long as the total order value of the “Qualified Freight Materials” is in excess of $250.00. Freight and handling charges will apply to the portion of the purchase order containing non “Qualified Freight Materials”.
» The current materials designated as “Qualified Freight Materials” is below
- Magnum MIG/FCAW welding guns, Robotic Guns, Fume Extraction guns, Innershield guns, spool guns, push-pull guns and submerged arc guns in Price Book Section PE12
-Welding Gear in Price Book Section PE14
– Aluminum, Cast Iron and Non-Ferrous Consumables in Price Book Section PC8
–Stainless, Nickel, and High Alloy in Price Book Section PC6
–Hardfacing consumables in Price Book Section PC7
– Cut Length Consumables in Price Book Section PC9
–Murex Stainless Steel Consumables in Price Book Section PC12
Shipments AT SELLER’S EXPENSE Handled as Follows:
1. Transportation will be prepaid to Buyer’s door within the 48 contiguous states of the United States. All other shipments will be freight prepaid to a transport terminal at a named U.S. point. The Seller is permitted to select the origin point, method, and route
of shipment, and service provider. If the Buyer specifies the origin point, method, route of shipment, and service provider, any additional expense incurred will be charged to the Buyer’s expense.
2. All additional charges other than transportation, such as insurance, storage, carrier notification to consignee, special equipment/handling at delivery, or C.O.D. will be at the Buyer’s expense.
3. No allowance will be made in lieu of freight or cartage if the Buyer accepts shipment at the factory or warehouse, and no allowance will be made for transportation of any kind by Buyer’s truck.
4. For export shipments, please consult Seller’s Factory for terms and conditions of sale.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Made To Stock Items
Orders for standard items are cancellable without charge provided the Buyer cancels the order prior to the delivery of the goods to the carrier.
Assemble-To-Order (ATO), Made-To-Order (MTO) and Specials Purchase orders for extraordinary quantities of standard items, made-to-order items and special items designed or manufactured at the Buyer’s request are NON-CANCELLABLE. Buyer shall be responsible for certain costs related to special order products designed or manufactured to Buyer’s order, even if the order is cancelled. Upon cancellation of an order for special order products, Buyer will be invoiced as follows:
(i) for payment in full at the price originally quoted by Lincoln for finished goods manufactured prior to cancellation of the order; and
(ii) for any other costs related to the order which are incurred by Lincoln prior to cancellation, including the cost of any non-standard raw or work-in-process materials, and all associated manufacturing costs. Cancellation of special order items shall be effective on the date Lincoln receives written notice of cancellation from buyer. Manufactured product will be shipped upon completion.
Made-to-Order Consumables products are manufactured to individual customer orders. Purchase order quantities shall be shipped and invoiced with up to a 10% manufacturing over-run.
ORDERS FOR MADE-TO-ORDER CONSUMABLES PRODUCTS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE.
Minimum Order Quantities - Order quantities less than the specified minimum order quantity (see chart) will be treated as a Special Order and must be processed through the Specials Department for pricing.
|Product||Stick||Cored Wire||Solid Wire||Flux|
|Minimum Order Qty||1 Pallet||1 Pallet||1 Pallet||1 Pallet|
Normal delivery is within 3 weeks for “Made-to-Order” products. If expedited delivery is required, a $2,000 USD net setup charge will be applied to the order.
Made-To-Order product(s) and Standard Product(s) may be combined for shipping and handling prepayment. Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale as well as Standard Discounts and Warranties apply.
Made-To-Order products do NOT include special testing. If testing is required, the order must be processed as a Special Order through the Specials Department.
Consumables - Special Orders
A Special Order is when the Buyer wants or needs to change an attribute of a standard product. Typical changes include testing, lot control, package weight, type of package, pallet weight, alternate packaging materials, special labeling or markings on the package, etc. Standard Price Book prices do not apply. Pricing must be requested through the Special Order bid process. If expedited delivery is required, a $2,000 USD net setup charge will be applied to the order.
Typical minimum order quantity for a Special Order is between one pallet and 5,000 pounds. Pricing is determined by the Specials Department. Special orders are non-cancellable.
Assemble-To-Order, Made-To-Order and Special Welding Equipment products are non-stock and manufactured to individual customer orders. Assemble-To-Order and Made-To-Order non-stock products may carry an extended delivery time. Contact the Order Department for specific delivery information. MADETO- ORDER WELDING EQUIPMENT PRODUCT ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE.
Assemble-To-Order and Made-To-Order Welding Equipment products and standard product may be combined for shipping and handling prepayment. Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale as well as Standard Discounts and Warranties apply.
RETURN OF UNUSED MATERIAL
The Seller may at its sole and absolute discretion accept unused material for return from the Buyer. Unused material will be considered for return for credit only under the following conditions and provided that the Seller will always have and retain the right to accept or reject the proposed return of any material.
Conditions of Return
The material must be
and undamaged. Software and printed circuit boards must
Exception: All sales on diesel engine-driven welders are final. See Warranty section for warranty returns.
The material must be standard price book material and normally kept in Lincoln’s stock. The quantity of material being returned may not exceed Lincoln’s three month average sales for that material without approval by Lincoln’s Service Manager.
Material cannot be returned after more than one year from date of shipment. Products that are discontinued cannot be returned.
Special orders and made-to-order sales are final and non-returnable.
Approval for Return - Machines and K-items
Material returned within one month from date of shipment:
Prior to returning material, the Buyer must obtain approval from the Buyer’s Lincoln District Office.
Material returned later than one month but less than one year from date of shipment:
Prior to returning material, the Buyer must obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) from the Lincoln Service Department through the Buyer’s Lincoln District Office.
Material returned within one month from date of shipment to the Buyer: Buyer will pay return transportation charges.
returned later than one month from date of shipment to the Buyer: Buyer will pay all return transportation charges plus the greater of the restocking charges as follows.
Machines, K-Items, Electrodes, Flux, and Supplies:
18% of Current Published Net Price or $50.00 USD minimum charge, whichever is greater.
18% of Current Published Net Price or $25.00 USD minimum Charge.
NOTE: No Software may be returned after 30 days.
Conditions for replacement parts and KP returns: Refer to the Service Parts Business Terms and Conditions.
SELLER agrees to defend any suit, proceedings or counterclaim against BUYER for the infringement of any United States Letters Patent by: (1) any goods, of whatever kind, or any part thereof, made to SELLER’S design or specifications but only in the form, state or condition supplied under this contract or (2) any use of such goods where the goods constitute a material part of any patented method of such patent and are not a staple article or commodity of commerce suitable for substantial non-infringing use; but only on the conditions that SELLER is (1) notified promptly in writing of any charges of infringement, (2) given authority to direct and control the defense of such charge or suit, and (3) furnished such information and assistance, at SELLER’S expense, as may be necessary for such defense, and SELLER shall pay all costs and damages awarded therein against BUYER. This agreement does not apply to the combination of the goods supplied under this contract with goods not supplied by the SELLER nor any process involving such combinations.
If at any time such goods, or any part thereof, or their use, are considered by the SELLER to constitute infringement, SELLER may, at its own expense, either (1) procure for the BUYER the right to continue using such goods, or (2) modify them so they become non-infringing, or (3) remove them and refund the purchase price and the transportation costs thereof, if any. The foregoing states the entire liability of the SELLER for patent infringement by such goods or their use.
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE POLICY
The business of The Lincoln Electric Company is manufacturing and selling high quality welding equipment, consumables, and cutting equipment. Our challenge is to meet the needs of our customers and to exceed their expectations. On occasion, purchasers may ask Lincoln Electric for information or advice about their use of our products. Our employees respond to inquiries to the best of their ability based on information provided to them by the customers and the knowledge they may have concerning the application. Our employees, however, are not in a position to verify the information provided or to evaluate the engineering requirements for the particular weldment. Accordingly, Lincoln Electric does not warrant or guarantee or assume any liability with respect to such information or advice. Moreover, the provision of such information or advice does not create, expand, or alter any warranty on our products. Any express or implied warranty that might arise from the information or advice, including any implied warranty of merchantability or any warranty of fitness for any customers’ particular purpose is specifically disclaimed.
Lincoln Electric is a responsive manufacturer, but the selection and use of specific products sold by Lincoln Electric is solely within the control of, and remains the sole responsibility of the customer. Many variables beyond the control of Lincoln Electric affect the results obtained in applying these types of fabrication methods and service requirements.
Subject to Change – This information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of printing. Please refer to www.lincolnelectric.com for any updated information.
Lincoln shall not be liable to the Buyer for any delay in any performance or for failure to render any performance, and any such delay or failure shall for all purposes be excused, when such delay or failure is directly or indirectly caused by governmental laws or regulations (whether or not valid); acts of war; acts of government; acts of God; acts of terrorism; sabotage; civil disturbances; strikes or other labor disturbances; equipment failure; the inability to procure raw materials, power, equipment, labor or other supplies on an economic basis; explosions; accidents; transportation delays or shortages; floods; landslides; epidemics; or similar or dissimilar events which events are beyond the reasonable control of Lincoln, in any of the foregoing cases whether or not foreseeable (collectively, “Force Majeure Events”). In expansion, and not limitation, of the foregoing, a Force Majeure Event shall be deemed to delay or prevent performance if it directly or indirectly causes the timely performance by Lincoln of any of its obligations to be commercially impracticable. Lincoln shall not be denied relief under this paragraph if it fails to avoid or resolve any Force Majeure Event, except to the extent that it fails to employ commercially reasonable efforts to avoid or resolve such event, which efforts shall not be required to include the expenditure of funds. Upon the occurrence of any event or circumstance referenced above, Lincoln shall have the right to allocate products among its customers in its sole discretion. This paragraph shall be effective and apply even if the Force Majeure Event invoked by Lincoln had been in effect on the date a particular order for products was accepted by Lincoln. This paragraph supplements, and does not replace, any remedies available to Lincoln under the Uniform Commercial Code and other applicable law.
ARCWORKS SOFTWARE SUPPORT
Support from Lincoln Electric is available via a toll call. Free support is available from Lincoln Electric for 90 days after you receive the ArcWorks software packages. After 90 days, a $150/hr or $1,200/day engineering fee will be charged for additional support.
Current warranty available at
STATEMENT OF LIMITED LIABILITY The Lincoln Electric Company (Lincoln) warrants to the end user (purchaser) of all new welding and cutting equipment, electrode and flux (collectively called the “Goods”) that it will be free of defects in workmanship and material.
This warranty is void if the equipment has been subjected to improper installation, improper care or abnormal operations.
WARRANTY PERIOD (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) Lincoln will assume both the parts and labor expense of correcting defects during the warranty period. All warranty periods start from the date of purchase from a Lincoln Authorized Distributor or Lincoln Authorized Service Facility to the original end user or from the date of manufacture if proof of purchase is not available and are as follows:
- Main power rectifiers on Idealarc® non-inverter type welders
- All Lincoln welding machines, wirefeeders & plasma cutting machines
- Viking™ auto darkening helmets 1840, 2450 & 3350 Series2 Years
- Viking™ auto darkening helmets 1740 Series & 4x5 passive helmets
- All water coolers (internal or external models)
- All gas flow regulators
- All stick electrode, welding wire and flux (Contact your local Lincoln Sales Representative)
- Arc welding and cutting robots and robotic controllers
- All Weld Fume Control equipment, including portable units, central units, fire suppression and accessories (Does not include consumable items listed under 30 day warranty.)
- All welding and cutting accessories including wire feed modules, undercarriages, field installed options that are sold separately, unattached options, welding supplies, standard accessory sets and Magnum® products (Does not include expendable parts and guns/torches listed under 90 and 30 day warranties)
- All Pro-Torch™ TIG torches
- All plasma cutting torches
- All purchased non-expendable replacement parts
- Magnum® 250LX Spool Gun
- Push-Pull Guns
- VRTEX® 360 and VRTEX® Mobile
- Viking™ PAPR Blower Unit
- Magnetic hand lifters
- Arc welding, cutting, and material handling robots, robotic controllers, and related options
- All Lincoln gun and cable assemblies and the Magnum® SG spool guns
- All consumable items that may be used with the Weld Fume Control systems described above. This includes hoses, filters, belts and hose adapters.
- All Software
- Expendable Parts - Lincoln is not responsible for the replacement of any expendable part that is required due to normal wear.
No Specified Time Period
- Red Line™ apparel products are warranted against manufacturing defects. Because applications vary, it is the user’s responsibility to select the right product for each application. Red Line™ apparel products are not subject to warranty after use.
- Red Line™ safety glasses products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY TO OBTAIN WARRANTY COVERAGE
The purchaser must contact a Lincoln Authorized Service Facility (LASF). For assistance in locating an LASF go to
Final determination of warranty on welding and cutting products will be made by Lincoln or Lincoln’s Authorized Service Facility.
If Lincoln or Lincoln’s Authorized Service Facility confirms the existence of a defect covered by this warranty, the defect will be corrected by repair or replacement at Lincoln’s option.
At Lincoln’s request, the purchaser must return, to Lincoln or its Authorized Service Facility, any “Goods” claimed defective under Lincoln’s warranty.
The purchaser is responsible for shipment to and from the Lincoln Authorized Service Facility.
LINCOLN WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR REPAIRS MADE OUTSIDE OF A LINCOLN AUTHORIZED SERVICE FACILITY.
LINCOLN’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE COST OF CORRECTING THE DEFECT OF THE LINCOLN PRODUCT.
LINCOLN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF BUSINESS, ETC.) CAUSED BY THE DEFECT OR THE TIME INVOLVED TO CORRECT THE DEFECT.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED BY LINCOLN WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS. WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW SUCH AS THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE EQUIPMENT INVOLVED.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES THE PURCHASER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PURCHASER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
(1) Equipment manufactured for the Lincoln Electric Company is subject to the warranty period of the original manufacturer.
(2) All engines and engine accessories are warranted by the engine or engine accessory manufacturer and are not covered by this warranty.
(3) All Air Vantage product compressors are warranted by the compressor manufacturer and not covered by this warranty.
(4) All MK Products are warranted thru MK Products and are not covered by this warranty. Contact 1-800-787-9707.
(5) Lincoln Electric is not responsible for cable wear and consequential damage resulting from cable wear due to flexing and abrasion. End user is responsible for routine inspection of cables for possible wear and to remedy the issue prior to cable failure.
(6) All Burny Kaliburn products are warranted thru Burny Kaliburn and are not covered by this warranty.
(7) All Vernon Tool products are warranted thru Vernon Tool and are not covered by this warranty. Visit
(8) All Arc Products are warranted thru Arc Products and are not covered by this warranty.