Weld Fume Extraction Seminar
Lincoln Electric 115 E Crossroads Pkwy. Ste A
A comprehensive one-day training session focused on weld fume extraction solutions from Lincoln Electric. The training session will provide distributors the knowledge required to help customers understand their weld fume control options and best solutions to help increase employee safety.
Topics will include:
- Review entire product line including engineered systems
- Hands on demonstrations of fume extraction equipment to increase product knowledge
- Basic sales information: How to choose and sell each model, product presentations, questions and selling solutions
- Basic equipment troubleshooting and common questions
Who Should Attend?
- Distributor inside sales personnel
- Distributor welding sales representatives
- Distributor safety sales personnel
- Morning Beverages
- Training Materials
- Certificate of Completion
Attendees are responsible for hotel accommodations and transportation to/from Lincoln Electric.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Safety glasses with side shields will be provided and must be worn at all times on the factory floor, in the lab areas and in the welding school.
- No shorts may be worn inside the facility.
- Hearing protection will be provided and should be worn in posted areas.
There is no registration cost to attend the seminar.
Space is limited to 20 attendees!
|8:00 AM||Arrive at Lincoln Electric|
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Fume Extraction and Safety Product Overview
- Product line overview, selling targets and advantages
- Hi-vac vs low-vac and when to recommend each
- Information availability (manuals, images, replacement parts,
counter top parts guide)
- Success stories
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Hands On With Plug and Play Equipment
- Assembly of Units
- Training Customers on Use and Proper Arm / Hood Positioning
- Filter Replacement and Reordering
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||PAPR|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Lunch Catered|
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Product Ordering and Options
- Product Changes and Access to Information
- Configuring a System, Ordering Options and New Packages
- Available Accessories
- Service Parts and Replacement Information
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Program Overview and Capabilities
- Working with LE Sales on Quotation Application Data Sheet
- Example System Quotation
- Weld Booth Configurations and Options
- Replacement Filter and Preventative Maintenance
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Basic Product Troubleshooting
- Overview of Use Case Examples
- Preventative Maintenance
- PM Visit Check List
- Capabilities and Knowledge and Tools Necessary