DON’T MISS THIS 1-½ day experience featuring information sessions, workshops and interactive demonstrations of established and upcoming skilled trade educational technology!
The Annual Experience Summit is an exclusive forum for education technology professionals, educators and recruiters on strategies to build 21st century schools aligned with the needs of manufacturing.
Developed with input from education and industry leaders, this summit will focus on bridging the manufacturing skills gap with participation from experts on education technology. Attendees will learn how to use technology to enhance the learning experience of skilled trade students.
Register by May 24th and connect with peers to exchange ideas, best practices and insights. Attendees will leave with the tools needed to redefine the manufacturing education and learning paradigms of their institution. To learn more and register online, please visit www.lincolnelectric.com/experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Career Technical Educators
- Education Administrators
- Manufacturing Technology Professionals
- Manufacturing Educators/Trainers
Designed for Programs Involving:
- Agriculture Education
- Automotive Technology
- Heavy Equipment Technology
- HVAC/R Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Robotic Welding Education
- Welding Technology
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Cutting, Brazing & Soldering
- Cutting Table In Training
- Education On The Move
- Powerwaves With Production Monitoring & Checkpoint
- Protective Apparel, Helmets, Glasses & Gloves
- Robotic Welding And Classroom Offline Programming
- Society Of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Virtual Simulator – Simspray
- Virtual Welding Simulators
- Weld Fume Extraction
- Welding Materials Order Desk