Ankle high leather safety steel-toed shoes are mandatory for this class.
Designed to instruct welders in arc welding safety and all of the common welding processes. The course lasts 15 weeks and involves more than 450 hours of hands-on instruction.
- Basic Plate and Sheet Metal (6 weeks)
- Pipe-Stick (ASME or API) (4 weeks)
- Plasma, Oxy-fuel, Alloy and Hardfacing (2 weeks)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (1 week)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding - Semiautomatic (1 week)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding - Semiautomatic (1 week)
Please Note: If a student desires to practice on different types of welds and/or materials other than those offered, material must be provided by student.
2016 Course Dates:
January 4 - April 15
February 15 - May 27
March 28 - July 8
May 9 - August 19
August 1 - November 11
September 12 - January 6, 2017
October 24 - March 6, 2017