Ankle high leather safety steel-toed shoes are mandatory for this class.
Designed to instruct welders in arc welding safety and all of the common welding processes. The course lasts 15 weeks and involves more than 450 hours of hands-on instruction.
- Basic Plate and Sheet Metal (6 weeks)
- Pipe-Stick (ASME or API) (4 weeks)
- Plasma, Oxy-fuel, Alloy and Hardfacing (2 weeks)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (1 week)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding - Semiautomatic (1 week)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding - Semiautomatic (1 week)
Please Note: If a student desires to practice on different types of welds and/or materials other than those offered, material must be provided by student.
2017 Course Dates:
July 31 - November 10
September 11 - December 22