A unique process joins the end wire from a used empty drum with the start wire of the next full drum. Both butt-welding and flash removal operations take only seconds and the two wire ends may be joined during the welding cycle.
- Eliminates downtime for wire changeover
- No operator action needed – robots can continue to weld while the next full drum is being installed
- Designed for use with optional Wire Feed Assist
- Accepts any fiber drum or cardboard wire packaging design
- Easy-to-use Resistance Butt Welder and Wire Dresser available
- Appropriate drum-handling carts available
This unit is compatible with all Lincoln Electric Accu-Pak® boxes. Other wire manufacturers must present wire end at top of dispensing drum in order to butt-weld the beginning and ending wires.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||84 in x 51 in (2134 mm x 1295 mm)
||300.00 (136.08 kg)
Infinity-Pak® Resistance Butt Welder (110 V)
Infinity-Pak® Resistance Butt Welder (220 V)