Robotic Torch Maintenance CenterMaintain high quality and productivity in your MIG robotic welding cell with the Power REAM® from Lincoln Electric. This automatic nozzle cleaning station removes and reduces spatter accumulation for improved welding performance.
- The Power Ream® delivers features unmatched in current competitive models - The design of the Power Ream® offers a simple pushbutton "No Error" programming technique, with the added advantage of interactive process monitoring.
- The Power Ream® is the only reamer to offer an automatic retry feature - It detects when excessive spatter builds up, preventing the reamer from fully extending into the nozzle. When this occurs, the reamer retracts and automatically retries.
- Diamond-shaped clamp design - Provides a positive, self-centering grip on all nozzle sizes.
- Input and output signals - Easily configured, allowing simple integration for all makes and models of robot systems.
- Vortex action anti-spatter sprayer - Uniformly coats the inside of the nozzle for superior protection against weld spatter build-up.
- Maintenance features - On-board diagnostic indicator lights and error codes allow trouble-free setup, fast maintenance, and easy replacement of standard components.
- Standard integrated wire clipper - Provides consistent wire stickout and removes the ball end of the welding wire to provide superior arc starting performance for .030- 1/16 inch (0.8-1.6mm) solid wires.
||62.00 (28.12 kg)
- Reaming Station (5/8 inch reamer bit included)
- Spray System
- Wire Cutter
- 20 ft. (6.0m) Input Cable