Get a 500 amp welder in a compact case; it’s the same size as the Vantage 300 and 400. The use of a a turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this possible. Also, the low weight makes the Vantage 500 Compact a great choice for truck bed installation where space and weight capacity are limited.
• Stainless steel panels offer added durability
• Select one of five welding process modes
• Plenty of AC Generator power
• Tier 4i Perkins® diesel engine
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
– One of the most compact 500 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
– Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding - Separate Arc Gouge Mode
– Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
– 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
– 13 kW peak (12 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
Engine: 4 Cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
– 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
– More HP for output at high alititude than a naturally-aspirated engine.
Innovative Service Access
– Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
– Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
– Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
– Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- 30-525A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 14-40V CV
- 30-525A Gouge
- 3-PH: 22 kW peak, 20 kW cont. 1-PH: 13 kW peak, 12 kW cont.
|Type of Engine
- Perkins 404D-22T Turbo Diesel EPA Tier 4i FLEX
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||35.9 in x 25.3 in x 60 in (913 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm)
||1290.00 (585.14 kg)
Note: Control panel door not shown.
1. Glow Plug Button
2. Weld Mode Selector Switch
3. Run/Stop Switch
4. Hour Meter
5. Start Push Button
6. Engine Idler Switch
7. Fuel Level, Engine Temperature and Oil Pressure Gauges
8. Engine Protection Light
9. Engine Battery Charging Light
10. 120 VAC Circuit Breakers
11. 120 VAC Receptacles
12. Covered Weld Output Terminals + and -
13. Sealed GFCI Modules
14. Ground Stud
15. 120/240 VAC Full-KVA 1-Phase Receptacle
16. 240 VAC Full-KVA 3-Phase Receptacle
17. Full-KVA 1- and 3-Phase Circuit Breaker
18. 14-Pin Wire Feeder Connector
19. 6-Pin Remote Control Connector
20. Arc Force and Inductance/Pinch Control Dial
21. Welding Terminals Control Switch
22. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Switch
23. Digital Amps and Volts Output Meters
24. VRD™ Indicator Lights
25. Output Control Dial
Power Plug Kit (20 amp)
Full-KVA Adapter Kit
Medium Two-Wheel Road Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Fender and Light Kit
Four-Wheel Steerable Yard Trailer with Duo-Hitch®
Spark Arrester Kit
Cold Weather Kit (Perkins®)
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Parts Kit for PTA-26 and PTW-18 TIG Torches
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
Square Wave® TIG 200 TIG Welder
Magnum® SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Magnum® SG Control Module
Control Module Input Cable v 14-pin MS-type and Lug
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch
LN-25 Ironworker® Wire Feeder
K126® PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64
Drive Roll Kit .068 - .072 in (1.8 mm) Cored Wire
Magnum® PRO 350 Welding Gun Ready-Pak 15 ft
Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire