IT DOESN'T GET MUCH SIMPLER THAN FLEXTEC.
Out on the construction jobsite or in most fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple.The Flextec platform is designed for that kind of environment. These multi-process welders are easy to setup and easy to operate, but rugged and flexible enough to be used in construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- Choice of models to fit any application and budget
FASTER SETUP, LESS REWORK, MORE ARC TIME
We’ve worked hard to simplify the Flextec operator control panel. Why? Because a streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time. Process selection is easy. Input power connection is easy as well, since Flextec models work on 380-600 volt, three phase input power.
Flextec models stand on the industry-proven designs of Lincoln Electric welders used for generations. Internal components are designed and tested to run cool for long life in high temperature environments. The electronics are fully encapsulated and environmentally protected. In fact, all Flextec models are IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments.
Flextec welders are broadly compatible with a variety of wire feeder types–analog, digital, and across-the-arc feeders. Each Flextec delivers premium multi-process arc characteristics for wire, stick and DC TIG processes. A choice of models have been carefully prepared to fit any application and budget. Finally, the Flextec platform models are extremely compact and lightweight relative to their output.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||18.8 in x 14 in x 26.5 in (477 mm x 356 mm x 673 mm)
||143.00 (64.86 kg)
Order a Lincoln One-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped unassembled.
- Flextec 500P (K4091-3)
- Flextec 500/500P CE Filter Kit (K3129-2)
Contact Us to Learn More
1. Amperage Display Meter
2. Thermal LED: Output is disabled when an over temperature situation occurs.
3. Output Control Dial
4. Hot Start Control Dial
5. Weld Process Selector Switch
6. Local/Remote Selector Toggle Switch
7. Circuit Breaker Reset Button for the 5-pin Wire Feeder Connector
8. 5-pin ArcLink® Wire Feeder Connector
9. Positive and Negative 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) Welding Output Studs
10. VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device) LED Indicator Lights
11. Voltage Display Meter
12. Power Switch
13. Arc Force Control Dial
14. Weld Terminals On/Remote Selector Switch
15. Circuit Breaker Reset Button for the 14-pin Wire Feeder Connector
16. 12-pin Remote Connector
17. 14-pin Wire Feeder Connector
18. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Selection Switch
12-Pin to 6-Pin Adapter
Wireless Pedal for TIG Welding
Remote Output Control with 12-Pin Universal Connector
Remote Output Control 6 Pin - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (12 pin)
Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (12-pin)
Flextec® 500/500P CE Filter Kit 380-575 Vac
Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug (3/0, 600A, 60%) - 10 ft (3 m)
Work Lead - Lug & GC500 Ground Clamp (4/0, 600A, 60%) - 15 ft (15.3 m)
Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart
Dual Cylinder Inverter & Wire Feeder Cart
Inverter Cart Mounting Kit
Cool Arc® 40 115/1/50/60
Cool Arc® 55 Water Cooler
LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder Dual Power
Flex Feed® 74 HT - Simple U/I, Hvy. Dty. Reel, Gouge Kit
Flex Feed® 84 Single Bench with Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
Flex Feed® 84 Dual Bench with Contactor, Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
LF-72 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Standard Duty
LF-72 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty (No Gun)
LF-74 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty
Power Feed® 84 - U/I, Hvy. Dty Reel, USB
Magnum® PRO Curve™ 400 Welding Gun Ready-Pak® 15 ft