The Magnum® 250LX spool gun is a professional grade solution for feeding small spools of aluminum and steel wire. Featuring a 1 year warranty and a 280A 60% duty cycle rating, the Magnum® 250LX is a combination of durability and performance. The gun is well balanced and lightweight, and the unique oval shaped handle with finger ribs ensures both comfort and a sure grip. The Magnum® 250LX is an ideal complement to the Power MIG® 350MP and the Power MIG® 255C.
- Contact Tip Storage - Keeps spare tips conveniently located at your fingertips.
- Fixed Spool Brake with Independent Wire Leveler – Prevents
wire tangles with no adjustments to fuss with.
- Multi-turn wire speed adjustment – Adjusts wire speed remotely
at the gun with fine resolution.
- Sure grip handle – Unique shape comfortably fits the hand and
provides a secure grip for this lightweight balanced gun.
- Standard Magnum® Expendable Parts – Shares the same contact
tips and nozzles as the Magnum® 300 gun reducing the amount
of parts needed.
- Replaceable Barrel – Makes replacement easy and will easily
change over to future curved barrels.
- Large covered drive roll compartment – Opens easy and wide
providing a large space to make threading wire simple.
- Tool-less Drive Roll Tension – Large thumbscrew makes fine
adjustment of drive roll pressure effortless. Set screw allows for
coarser adjustment if needed for steel.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||.023-3/64 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||10.5 in x 3.0 in x 15.5 in (266 mm x 76 mm x 394 mm)