The ideal pneumatic wire cutter for typical robotic welding applications, the standard wire cutter cuts through the most common wire sizes from .035-1/16 in. (0.9-1.6 mm). Activated through a PLC connection, this wire cutter provides consistent wire stick-out for more accurate welding.
- Provides simple, automated way to cut wire
- Consistent wire stick-out provides accurate wire location
- Cuts both ferrous and non-ferrous wires
- Eliminates ball at the end of wire for improved arc starts
- Requires 24V power and standard 70 psi (483 kPa) air supply
||Stand-Alone Wire Cutter for .035-1/16" (0.9-1.6mm) Wire
||15.00 (6.80 kg)