Advanced Robotic Programming
The duration is 5 days. Frequency of course offering 4 times per year
A 5-day training program covering advanced tasks and procedures that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to maximize productivity and quality with a Lincoln /Fanuc-RJ-Series Robotic Welding System. Class size is limited to 12 participants.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations made within two weeks of the class start date will not be refunded.
The person attending must have completed the Lincoln Automation Basic Robotic Programming Course.
- Edit programs while another is running.
- Make temporary adjustments to weld points to compensate for batch runs.
- Make On-The-Fly changes to weld procedures.
- Copy / Shift programs to new locations to reduce programming time.
- Add explanatory text to programs including Custom alarm messages.
- Full controller memory backup and restore.
- Use tool offset utility to minimize programming when changing to new style of torch.
- Use Find, Replace, Copy and Paste commands.
- Setup the Reference Position Utility to establish a safe position for the robot.
- Change weld procedures in the middle of weld.
- Monitor weld command and feedback signals.
- Use Test Cycle to speed up the programming testing process.
- Use logic instructions to simplify programming of parts with multiple, similar weld joints.
- Setup/incorporate a User Frame into programming.
- Fast Start.
- APPLIED ROBOTIC WELDING:
Modes of Metal Transfer
- Short-Arc Transfer
- Globular Transfer
- Axial Spray Transfer
- Pulsed Spray Metal Transfer
- Surface Tension Transfer® (STT®)
- Power Mode
- Tandem MIG®
- Synchronized Tandem MIG®
Effects of Variables
- Torch angles
- Various shielding gases
- Current Density
- Electrode Efficiency
- Deposition Rate
- Electrode Extension and Contact To Work Distance (CTWD)
Recognition and Recovery from Common Weld Discontinuities
- Incomplete Fusion / Inadequate Penetration
- Incorrect weld shape and size
Basic System Maintenance
COURSE FEE: $2800
Cancellations made within two weeks
of the class start date will not be refunded.
Contact our Automation School
Coordinator: (888) 935-3878